Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to cop a pair on NDC. I was streaming the Pac fight when I saw the NDC Twitter window go to (1), then I heard the text but was already clicking. I actually added both colors to my cart, but apparently added too many and it gave me the "You have too many in your cart" Error. I thought I was done. 
Anyway, I go back to watching the fight, refresh Nike a few times, it says I timed out this and that, and 20 mins later, when I refresh and am still logged in, I see I still have 1 item in my cart. After more refreshing, getting logged out, hoping to get lucky (I didn't have my hopes up at all), I managed to check out. Got an order number. Got it in my order status. Got a confirmation email at 4:00 AM. 

Not even sure when/where to wear them. I already am paranoid in my Concords. BTW, I thought I had no chance so I didn't look close enough but the black Yeezy II are way hotter than then platinum ones (which were the ones I  copped)

Originally Posted by bartleby

I was able to cop a pair on NDC. I was streaming the Pac fight when I saw the NDC Twitter window go to (1), then I heard the text but was already clicking. I actually added both colors to my cart, but apparently added too many and it gave me the "You have too many in your cart" Error. I thought I was done. 
Anyway, I go back to watching the fight, refresh Nike a few times, it says I timed out this and that, and 20 mins later, when I refresh and am still logged in, I see I still have 1 item in my cart. After more refreshing, getting logged out, hoping to get lucky (I didn't have my hopes up at all), I managed to check out. Got an order number. Got it in my order status. Got a confirmation email at 4:00 AM. 

Not even sure when/where to wear them. I already am paranoid in my Concords. 
What color?

Everyones true colors shinin with this release HA.. Gonna prolly be postin a lot of heat in B/S shortly.. Time to move on completely NT fam

The people that actually paid NikeVandal DESERVED to be got.
People need to experience life outside of NT. Paying someone for info though?
roll.gif

wolf grey or whatever. i added the black ones first, then had to switch over and add the platinum ones. then when they were both in my cart and i couldn't get to cart, i just right mouse clicked and opened my cart like 50 times in different tabs. for some reason, only the greys got through. 

Originally Posted by macky

My thoughts how this system works. I failed at the mvs but got thru on the yeezys... I made it to checkout with both before the crash. With the mvs I kept getting the time out error. If I opened a new window they were still in my cart but it wouldn't let me view the cart. After nike sent the sold out tweet I closed all the open timed out error windows then tried to log back in to Nike. All of a sudden my cart was empty. With the yeezys I left all the timed out windows open and kept trying to logon in a newly added window. I ended up with like 20 open windows but the item never left my cart. Finally it let me thru to checkout. From now on I will not close any windows until the Nike store site says sold out. Don't believe twitter
So basically what they said would happen, did. You must have got to payment screen and it reserved the item for you.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

The people that actually paid NikeVandal DESERVED to be got.
People need to experience life outside of NT. Paying someone for info though?
roll.gif

After Vandal pmed me asking for $100, I offered dude $200 if his info was correct and I got a pair, he said no, knew he wasn't gonna have legit info after that.
No way I'm sending a stranger money upfront for sketchy information
lol

honestly, and i don't want to piss people off, i never even got to the checkout/payment screen. all the windows i opened were blank. and then 30 mins later it  went to java disabled and everything was in plain so then i got to the payment screen. took a bunch of screen shots and figured at worst i'd get 10% off coupon from nike lol. then when i was checkin' out, i almost thought about using a 10% coupon i had when those asshats canceled my packers am 90 order for being out of stock. 
didn't want to risk it. glad i got 'em but again, wish i had gotten the blacks for sure now. 

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED...

NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE SUSPENDED, BUT YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR MONEY IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO BUY INACCURATE INFORMATION.

I clicked the link within 3 seconds of it appearing.
I didn't even notice the Platinums being up, I just tried to add the Black joints to my car as quick as possible.

Whats wrong with this picture!?

14abmkx.png

- minus the fact that i was at a fight party and only had my phone to cop from
30t6p3b.gif

man i stayed by my laptop faithfully, i cancelled all my plans, even with the text alert, i was on that $#%@. and still got played tho.. welp, guess ima have to drop the $750 the black/pink yeezy 1s

When/if that 3rd CW releases, its going to be dangerous out here.

Originally Posted by sheeed

I dont know what website could handle that much traffic at one time...

Had em in the cart and couldn't advance past that...oh well

ticketmaster handles traffic like this at times.... never seen it crumble...

Originally Posted by destructoswoosh

Struck out last night too.. think I'll be dropping a stack.. on some titanium xx3s..

I wore my White/Varsity Red XX3's the other day, young dudes were just staring at them like they never knew what they were.

lmao @ scumbag mark.

i wish that the total of the platinum and the solars combined wouldve just been the solars for this release.

Than in the future they can release the platinums the same way.

so say if they released 3k of each.. it be 6k for each on diffrent release dates.

Originally Posted by dimez81

So cat's actually paid that Nike Vandal cat for falso info?

yep...me and 15, 16 other people paid $10 each...
$10 aint that bad...I thought cats paid a 100 a pop...thats just a pizza..it aint even that bad...
The way %@*% went last night, I dont even think legit info would have helped smhh....you really just had to get lucky on NDC
yeah but its not even about the money...you know it took me about 4 hours to go through emails and pms and to reply back to everyone.
to compose a cc list...If i was like vandal i could have easily mad over $600.  I got so many pm about people wanting to chip in...

cam to the point i start ignoring emails and pm...

after We cut the list off...money was still appear in my paypal...

I had an extra $60 and i was gonna donate it to an nt charity...until vandal asked for another $50.

I can't even front It was a great scam on his part....but he should def be handled....I know people themselves just paid 100 alone.

Remember he did have info on the first release...and he took full advantage of people believe him for this release...

All I know is that I'm not paying cash for these kicks..
I put together a package of trade bait for a deal with a local reseller..

SB 8.. Jordan Banned 1s.. Space Jam 11s

Everything DS..

I got doubles of all these but I just feel like its a little too much still.

What you guys think? 

I tried to just give him SBs and Banneds but he wasnt goin for it 
grin.gif

hmm.. titaniums... i need that and the finale to complete my xx3 collection.

But still... i rather just have jaspers.

yep...me and 15, 16 other people paid $10 each...
$10 aint that bad...I thought cats paid a 100 a pop...thats just a pizza..it aint even that bad...
The way %@*% went last night, I dont even think legit info would have helped smhh....you really just had to get lucky on NDC
yeah but its not even about the money...you know it took me about 4 hours to go through emails and pms and to reply back to everyone.
to compose a cc list...If i was like vandal i could have easily mad over $600.  I got so many pm about people wanting to chip in...

cam to the point i start ignoring emails and pm...

after We cut the list off...money was still appear in my paypal...

I had an extra $60 and i was gonna donate it to an nt charity...until vandal asked for another $50.

I can't even front It was a great scam on his part....but he should def be handled....I know people themselves just paid 100 alone.

Remember he did have info on the first release...and he took full advantage of people believe him for this release...
If you sent it as gift just file a claim or else he got you guys real good....I just want a size 8 to rock
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom