Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

LUCKILY RSVP STILL HAD THESE STILL IN STOCK WHEN THE SITE CAME BACK UP

bf936d206e6fef79c467de46baf2a6ad7b7d3610_r.jpg

What the *+#* is this
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

jgoods wrote:
i'm just thinking about i could buy with 1 stack...2 stacks. ipad...macbook. some beats headphones. hype kills. i would not be surprised if nike is already prepping the zen colorway. 

Same here bro, would rather drop $2000 on all inclusive vacation and literally enjoy the time of my life than to spend 2 racks on some sneakers.

smokin.gif

Glad others feel this way, to those who are contemplating - DONT FALL FOR THE RE-SELLER PRICES!!

If you sent money to someone via paypal gift and they screw you over all you have to do is file an unauthorized transaction claim and paypal will always rule in favor of the sender, there is no protection for the recepient if the sender opens an unauthorized transaction case, even if you sent the payment via gift. Hope that helps some of you guys out.

I like the Yeezys because they are something new. There is a new KD/Kobe/Lebron that drops every 3 weeks. There's a new Jordan "with history" that drops every 3 months. There's a new foam that drops every few months. The shoes do look nice. I don't think anyone can deny it. Kanye interned at LV and Fendi for free when he went on his stupid little sabbatical. I think he knows something about being fashionable (except for when he was wearing the skirt thing).

they're hot shoes. are they worth 1000? to me? hell no. are they worth $250? yeah maybe w/ the hype. i could flip, maybe make a G and then by the next 4 pairs of jordans or whatever, or i can just keep 'em, remember how lucky i got, and be out $270 bucks. but i would wear them for sure if i had two pairs, unlike the galaxy foams which i'd never wear

if everyone refused to pay reseller prices, people would eventually be able to get these for little above retail...

be smart people

Man this is just awful. I keep it in perspective, and it's only shoes I get that, but Ive been lookin forward to these since Black Mamba commercial. Ive had some %**# luck the last couple weeks with some real life %*@ and was counting on these for a nice cheer up. And I had em..

Too salty. Still.

Lol kayne west style with them leggings.. smh i will ONLY WEAR THESE with Shorts, or black streightleg jeans NOT FEMALE SKINNY JEANS

Hey, do as you wish with your shoes. Wear them how you want
laugh.gif

I was just posting up the best picture I've seen of them yet.

IM REALLLLY HURT BY BOTH NDC AND RSVP. BOTH ANNOUNCE TIMES WHEN I BOTH MISSED THEM! HOW THE EFFING HELL CAN NDC RELEASE THESE AT 11:30 PM SOMETHING WHILE WE WERE FINSIHED WATCHING THE GAME AND BEFORE THE PAC FIGHT? WHAT THE F? RSVP KINDA PULLED A NDC?

THANKS. IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SNEAKERS ALTHOUGH MY SCREENAME IS SNEEKAZ. MAYBE I'LL VISIT THE GENERAL FORUM FROM NOW ON.

http://www.pigin****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/dawson-crying.jpg

common sense...NikeVandals "selling" of info made it to sneaker websites,as well as Twitter...what,you think Nike didnt know, or was unaware? The probably switched it up and said $%^& you to Vandal and everyone who bought "inside info"

Congrats to those who were able to get these

Search for a 9 or 9.5 continues

Son, if you let one release kill your love for shoes then you weren't really about that life. Don't let hype dictate whether you're done or not.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

IM REALLLLY HURT BY BOTH NDC AND RSVP. BOTH ANNOUNCE TIMES WHEN I BOTH MISSED THEM! HOW THE EFFING HELL CAN NDC RELEASE THESE AT 12:17 AM? I THOUGHT NO MORE ONLINE RELEASES AT MIDNIGHT? IT WAS ONLY 15/17 MINUTES AFTER MIDNIGHT??? WHAT THE F? RSVP KINDA PULLED A NDC?

THANKS. IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SNEAKERS ALTHOUGH MY SCREENAME IS SNEEKAZ. MAYBE I'LL VISIT THE GENERAL FORUM FROM NOW ON.

They were def released at 1130ish p.m.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Son, if you let one release kill your love for shoes then you weren't really about that life. Don't let hype dictate whether you're done or not.

Words of wisdom prime, i was about that life, you know what I dont think I can do this anymore, one of the most shadiest drops ever, making people wait for it pulling their hair out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom