Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe all the pairs should of went to people on welfare and food stamps. They could of just turned around and sold them to all you rich cats who can afford $1k sneakers.

PPL take the L already its ok 
laugh.gif

Paying 1-2K for Louis Vuitton shoes is a lot, yet understandable. 

BUT, paying that much for a pair of NIKES?

tumblr_m3eyk732Pz1r8rxw2o5_500.gif

Ended up trading two pairs of Yeezy 2's for a pair of Air Mags... Copped all my Yeezy's for that retail so I took the deal and ran with it!!!
happy.gif

Metup with dude asked him if he was for sure about the deal... Did the trade and skeeted out like Usain Bolt into the night. 
roll.gif

#DATHYPE

Originally Posted by AirThompson

PPL take the L already its ok 
laugh.gif

Paying 1-2K for Louis Vuitton shoes is a lot, yet understandable. 

BUT, paying that much for a pair of NIKES?

tumblr_m3eyk732Pz1r8rxw2o5_500.gif
This .gif should've been used at the Pacquiao v. Bradley decision.

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

are people expecting nike to handmake their shoes or something...
If they up the prices one more time, then yes! Either that or give us yambs with each release.

Considering how good the quality was on the 1's, you'd think they would follow up with something near that....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Considering how good the quality was on the 1's, you'd think they would follow up with something near that....

that's just nike's style tho.

doesn't surprise me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Ended up trading two pairs of Yeezy 2's for a pair of Air Mags... Copped all my Yeezy's for that retail so I took the deal and ran with it!!!
happy.gif

Metup with dude asked him if he was for sure about the deal... Did the trade and skeeted out like Usain Bolt into the night. 
roll.gif

#DATHYPE

i woulda did that too.

i do still want mags, not everyone can pull them off right, but i think i could.

fingers crossed for 2015.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

that's just nike's style tho.

doesn't surprise me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

happy.gif

roll.gif

#DATHYPE

i woulda did that too.

i do still want mags, not everyone can pull them off right, but i think i could.

fingers crossed for 2015.
nerd.gif

Better start camping now 
tired.gif

this local dude is legit trying to trade 2 pairs of solars (one in my size) for a car or motorcycle...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hit him up to see if he would just sell, and dude's talking about $3k...

i replied back: "have fun sitting on them"...

prices ain't like that anymore. and they're only gonna go down (and then it'll be awhile b4 they go back up, and if 2 more colorways drop that are more accessible, it's gonna crush the resell on these 2)...

what nike shoe is going to be absolute perfect? i don't care how much you pay for a shoe there is always going to something wrong with it. Some small thing to nit pick but nice pics from the dude form indonesia. finally a pic.

so is it true tho that these fit like the last few Jordan 3 retros (i am a 12 in the true blues and white cements, passed on the blacks cuz i got a 2001 pair)?

i'm a 12 in most jordans and nikes these days... would just go up to 12.5 to play it safe, but i haven't seen a single one. and going up to 13 is prolly gonna be a mistake.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Kobejames - thanks for the pics. They look awsome.
no problem bro...
happy.gif

Dcypoe wrote:
kobejames21 wrote:
really pleased to have this...
happy.gif

thanks bro, these pics really make me happy that I was able to cop the platinums...especially liking how the glue stains arent quite as visible on these as they are on the solars 
smokin.gif

that's true bro...

430AM wrote:
happy.gif

roll.gif

#DATHYPE

wow.....
eek.gif

lucky you....

haven't been following this thread very closely but did you get a pair proto? you know i ain't even like you or your style but jeezus if anyone should get a pair or three, it's you.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

I know the gmen won the superbowl however cruz is on a roll...
glasses.gif

dude is super blessed
image.jpg
I've been lurking in this thread for a while but I'm really hoping that you mean blessed in terms of the life he's living and not that he has the shoes....
I've seen a few post in here of people saying that they are "blessed" to have this shoe or the 1's 
grin.gif
....really?!?! I mean they are just SHOES!! If you think you're blessed because you were able obtain a pair of shoes then you need to re-evaluate your life
30t6p3b.gif
....there are so many more important things that you should count your blessings in your life. I would have loved to get a pair at retail but it didn't happen. Oh well. I'm not losing sleep over a pair of shoes. Not mad at resellers and their prices. Congrats to those that got them. But I've been alive long enough to know that I'm not gonna be held hostage over some  shoes. Some people on here acting like if they don't get them life is incomplete 
tired.gif
 Just remember they are just SHOES at the end of the day! Don't stress over the little things in life people....

End Rant....

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

One of my boys caught the thirst and is now trying to deal his Yeezy 1's for the Yeezy 2's.
Say it ain't so, man.
laugh.gif

that's that shhh i won't do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

haven't been following this thread very closely but did you get a pair proto? you know i ain't even like you or your style but jeezus if anyone should get a pair or three, it's you.

nope.

stuff just didn't work out.

kal was dumb close to holding me down for a reasonable price, but it fell thru last minute.

sucks.
eyes.gif

i'll get 'em, and at this point i'm bound and determined to get them for as reasonable a price as possible. no rush.

This whole thing has made me realize just how materialistic I am LMAO. It is an eye opener. Over shoes? SMH.

I did actually like the shoe, but who here would really put it in even their top 10?

I don't think I could. I have "rarer" shoes than this. I have shoes that are worth far less on the resale market, but I would not trade for these, sorry.

I think the part that pisses me off is that myself and others, by NIKE's own stated terms, SHOULD have our pairs locked in that cart. That is the salt in the wound.

Meh, it took me all of 24 hours to get over it. I wont even get into the resale on these, its not my business how other people waste their money.

Lots of other companies put out some even higher quality releases that can be equally as hard to obtain, so life goes on. If a few months down the road I still want these, maybe I will cop. I really dont see it though, not for a thousand plus. About 500 is all I could drop on these, and thats pushing it. Not cheap, not broke, just not willing to spend that kind of money on a NIKE shoe. To each his own. Glad some people who wanted them got them.

so is it true tho that these fit like the last few Jordan 3 retros (i am a 12 in the true blues and white cements, passed on the blacks cuz i got a 2001 pair)?

i'm a 12 in most jordans and nikes these days... would just go up to 12.5 to play it safe, but i haven't seen a single one. and going up to 13 is prolly gonna be a mistake.
Definitely fit like recent IIIs. I haven't see a 12.5 and if it wasn't on NDC I doubt it was produced.

thanx for the info, 55steep.

Stuntman Mike, you didn't get a pair did you? i was quite surprised that you liked them, and was looking forward to seeing you wear them with the tongue popped and everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

I know the gmen won the superbowl however cruz is on a roll...
glasses.gif

dude is super blessed

image.jpg
I've been lurking in this thread for a while but I'm really hoping that you mean blessed in terms of the life he's living and not that he has the shoes....
I've seen a few post in here of people saying that they are "blessed" to have this shoe or the 1's 
grin.gif
....really?!?! I mean they are just SHOES!! If you think you're blessed because you were able obtain a pair of shoes then you need to re-evaluate your life
30t6p3b.gif
....there are so many more important things that you should count your blessings in your life. I would have loved to get a pair at retail but it didn't happen. Oh well. I'm not losing sleep over a pair of shoes. Not mad at resellers and their prices. Congrats to those that got them. But I've been alive long enough to know that I'm not gonna be held hostage over some  shoes. Some people on here acting like if they don't get them life is incomplete 
tired.gif
 Just remember they are just SHOES at the end of the day! Don't stress over the little things in life people....

End Rant....

I meant that one after the other the dude is on a lucky streak. even if an ordinary person copped these I would consider them lucky rather than blessed. a celeb like cruz is blessed to be in the position he is in. regular people who copped this sneaker were pretty lucky, especially when we consider how many pairs were raffled or won through twitter dm

Stuntman Mike, you didn't get a pair did you? i was quite surprised that you liked them, and was looking forward to seeing you wear them with the tongue popped and everything.
laugh.gif

lol i just got back from japan. gonna find out tomorrow or tuesday what the deal is. you were absolutely on the money about this release being on a whole nother level though and your concert pics helped sell me on the shoe. from the start, i really only wanted the platinum pair really badly and was glad to see that color be the west coast colorway. if i didn't get lucky, imma try and wait out the resell prices and get one eventually. will def post a tongue poppin pic if iscore
roll.gif

damn man. i'm actually pulling for you dude. hope the resell drops like a rock and you get some.

thanx.

if the 1000 per colorway on NDC number is true, ebay will be FLOODED in a few days and prices will drop pretty heavily.

the cats who dropped over $1k to try and resell better do it right now, or they're gonna be salty...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol i just got back from japan. gonna find out tomorrow or tuesday what the deal is. you were absolutely on the money about this release being on a whole nother level though and your concert pics helped sell me on the shoe. from the start, i really only wanted the platinum pair really badly and was glad to see that color be the west coast colorway. if i didn't get lucky, imma try and wait out the resell prices and get one eventually. will def post a tongue poppin pic if iscore
roll.gif

i dare you to post a pic with you wearing them INSIDE the dust bag... 
roll.gif

who needs sole savers?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom