Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Leather skinnies LOL, if that is not the definition of a kanye stan i don't know what is. Cmon bruh be for real with your self
dont worry brto, alot of these dudes are still rocking JNCO and Kani denim, but have the audacity to try to criticize the next man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

waxed denim is fresh, im going to grab a pair later this summer. its a refreshing change from the same old raw denim that has become played out. and those who dropped $2K on Yeezy 2s need to have yourself checked. you could grab Jaspers or Dons for the same price and the quality blows away the Y2.

Originally Posted by togusa

I had no luck with NDC...  Figured I'd check craigslist just to see what was going on out here..   Crazy the types of things that end up on that site...

But damn... Mcdonnalds money can end up with some Yeezys but his 'woman w two chirren' don't have a car. 
Be careful guys. She could end up looking like this.....
cb51676cf6528f3e77c7549a30e3b7d1e66a2ec1_r.jpg

Originally Posted by mushka81

I had no luck with NDC...  Figured I'd check craigslist just to see what was going on out here..   Crazy the types of things that end up on that site...

But damn... Mcdonnalds money can end up with some Yeezys but his 'woman w two chirren' don't have a car. 

Night with her for 500$ Yeezy's? Leggo.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Just talked to a nike rep...and they say ppl with ground shipping will have their yeezys shipped tomorrow! 
I choose the ground option and my pair was shipped out yesterday. Will be here tomorrow (east coast). Is it just me, or does NDC ship orders to the east coast first? 

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by mushka81

Night with her for 500$ Yeezy's? Leggo.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Throw some baby powder on her and look for the wet spot!
laugh.gif

And of course... Thread full of posts hating on my waxed denim, and inbox full of PM's asking for info on where to get it. Typical BS...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Know what I'm sayin'?

Throw some baby powder on her and look for the wet spot!
laugh.gif

And of course... Thread full of posts hating on my waxed denim, and inbox full of PM's asking for info on where to get it. Typical BS...
laugh.gif

Long as you don't start rockin' a leather kilt, bruv.
pimp.gif

I would screenshot my inbox but then someone would find a way to cancel my yuku account.
laugh.gif

And nah yo, plaid leather skirt in transit, duh!

And cats will still pm me on the low asking for info.
laugh.gif

ehh_what.jpg
Yeezys for under retail and all I gotta do is eat da box?

Spoiler [+]

1277465896_eating-watermellon.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

wow i can't believe this. I put my pair up on craigslist and said that i was entertaining offers and someone just made an offer that i cant refuse. i love these shoes but theres no way in hell i can say no to south beach lebrons (8&9), DMP pack 6/11, and space jams all DS. told the dude that they're his..he's on his way to my area right now so that we can trade. i feel bad for the guy but at the same time i dont because he doesn't seem to care. he said that he got all of them for retail so he'd rather do that than come out of pocket to buy these..am i the only one that thinks i came out winning here?

You had me at SB 8s & DMP pack, lol. I'd take that trade if someone offered it to me for my pair in a HEARTBEAT!! Be careful though it does sound too good to be true. Meet him in a public place. I'm jealous.

Most uneven trade I've ever heard of!  good on you bro, I would give up a pair of Yeezys for half that trade lol

I dont have a pair of Yeezys so pls dont PM me with offers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would screenshot my inbox but then someone would find a way to cancel my yuku account.
laugh.gif

And nah yo, plaid leather skirt in transit, duh!

And cats will still pm me on the low asking for info.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This man speaks the truth 
laugh.gif

Glad to see others got Protos back as well 
pimp.gif

^i can't justify dropping around 1k or more on a pair of shoes, but it's up to you and how much value you place on the shoes.
i personally have a limit around 700 that i'll drop on a pair.... i paid less than 700 for my ds og columbia xis over a year ago and
I just don't value many shoes over them. i'm wanting for the prices to come down or some miracle stock show up some where.
the prices are going to fall...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

ehh_what.jpg

Spoiler [+]

1277465896_eating-watermellon.gif
innanet? 
laugh.gif
 too many quotables. chick's grammar is a disgrace. 

Originally Posted by domogotsole

If someone is wasting your time, they're stealing from you.

Man you only have 3 posts since you joined but this is the best one in this thread...but no one will ever think about the importance of this one.  The point being how Nike held people hostage the other nite....

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

innanet? 
laugh.gif
 too many quotables. chick's grammar is a disgrace. 
I tried emailing her... Never got a response 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

^ i was just gon post that.....

People these days...
laugh.gif
just like cats in the celebrity thread trying to imply anyone who wears infrared 6's is biting Kanye.
laugh.gif
I bought my first pair of waxed denim by supra almost 2 years ago now.
indifferent.gif
I won't deny kanye's fashion sense has had an influence on me, but when I see something by anyone that I like I will implement it Ito my style.

Proto has one of the best collections, and best styles on NT. (in my opinion, of course)  Not to mention dudes successful in what he does and he ALWAYS gets flamed. Everyone implements style in one way or another, and I'm sick of defending Proto because some ignorant dudes hate just because he's wearing a certain pair of pants or shoes. 
...and some dudes just hate because they're still stuck with the 90s rapper look. 
I hate when dude stuck in the 90s hate cause you pants aren't parachutes (while not being painted on, I might add)..you'd be amazed at what you see down here in Texas though.

With that said, these shoes def aren't worth over 900 imo as far as quality goes when referring to resell. Looks of it tho would rise the price a bit. I'd tell other who are breaking bank for these to stay patient. I see what others are saying about the lace tips, thats a bit of a dilemma for me cause they are heavy and could fall off. But they complete the shoe imo...possible might super glue them as I possible wont switch the gold tips on...IDK any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom