Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

im like a kid in a candy shop right now..excited af..still cant believe that really happened. I waited in line for the miami vices for over 8 hours and struck out..now i just had someone drive 1.5 hours to give me the miami vices plus four other shoes i really wanted all for the grand total of $266.(i forgot how many cents). for people who don't believe me..thats cool..i still came up.

i'm not gonna lie i wish i still had a pair of yeezys but i couldn't say no to this offer.
YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL BRO
IF PEOPLE HATE ON YOU THERE JUST JEALOUS 

SCREW EM  
good looks fam..i def WON with this one but imma still keep an eye out for the yeezys..even if i have to get them next year lol

yeezies
happy.gif
got em so happy twitter

Damn dude I would have done that trade in a heartbeat...the only reason why I wanted the yeezys was to do a trade like that. But I struck out.on them on ndc.

Wow! That trade is insane...straight highway robbery man
He's going to be pissed in a couple months 

I would love to the yeezy for airmags straight up trade..

But for that 1000 plus galaxy foams and the tee all day

ok bro i guess ill gain hate because of posting these pics but %$+* it. i flipped them the same day 3 hours later after i made my review video for my youtube channel.. got 2200 for them. i couldnt refuse 1950 made in 1 hour. i can buy other grails i need rather than keeping that hyped up shoe (no offense). here are the pics

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

ok bro i guess ill gain hate because of posting these pics but %$+* it. i flipped them the same day 3 hours later after i made my review video for my youtube channel.. got 2200 for them. i couldnt refuse 1950 made in 1 hour. i can buy other grails i need rather than keeping that hyped up shoe (no offense). here are the pics

Goodish my guy some what... Maybe because im just against reselling but major props on the pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Just talked to a nike rep...and they say ppl with ground shipping will have their yeezys shipped tomorrow! 
Yeah mine will be here tomorrow too. So now i'm glad i didn't pay for overnight shipping, lol.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

im like a kid in a candy shop right now..excited af..still cant believe that really happened. I waited in line for the miami vices for over 8 hours and struck out..now i just had someone drive 1.5 hours to give me the miami vices plus four other shoes i really wanted all for the grand total of $266.(i forgot how many cents). for people who don't believe me..thats cool..i still came up.

i'm not gonna lie i wish i still had a pair of yeezys but i couldn't say no to this offer.
YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL BRO
IF PEOPLE HATE ON YOU THERE JUST JEALOUS 

SCREW EM  
no one is that spiteful

i don't blame people for making major comeups on these...i would do the same thing. wish the demand/hype vs supply wasn't so wack,
but it is what it is. hype has people acting wreckless right now.

im amazed he made that trade.....thats worse than gasol for Kwame Brown, Crittenton, and old Aaron McKie,

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Would you guys rock your pairs out in Vegas? I'm tempted to do it next month
smokin.gif
.  Not party in em of course 
stay away from those pool partys.....things escalate when people start drinking when surrounded by half neked vegas girls....next thing you know your in the wading pool with 3 strippers from northern australia...*splash spash* and your yeezys are waterlogged......and you are
mad.gif
I know man 
grin.gif
 but the half naked girls, eyeing me up and my yeezys though 
pimp.gif
.  Just don't go by the pools. 

Wear 'em and let us know how wild the girls get when you do
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
ampffo.jpg

Originally Posted by Juse757

The funny thing is....Its people like you as to why we dont post alot. why cant people with a low number of posts just be new members? What does our post count have to do with your experience? Why cant we just be members who dont have a lot to say? Or a lot of TIME to post for that matter? 

I signed up for this forum years ago and people always dislike new members unless they're paying homage or giving up info lol. I never really had too much input or information for people, I just love sneakers, so instead of trolling....like yourself....I admittedly became a lurker....until recently when I've found I've made an honest effort to post when I can. but people like YOU are whats wrong with NT. Just because i dont have 7K posts doesnt make me a hypebeast....maybe you should concentrate on what your posts make YOU....

Of course it is...

7y7zv3t.gif

so this is what NT is about now huh, cats coming and posting up money pics they made off a hyped shoe.... smh. Do what you do but that's not what these forums are for. Take that somewhere else. NT used to be about love for kicks, not about loving how much you can come up off kicks, no wonder why so many OGs from my days on this board are gone.

For people who got both, I guess we can agree that quality and comfort wise, the yeezy 1 is way better than yeezy 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom