Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone gotten their order cancelled through ndc?

if so, what did they offer? a 15% promo code for your next order? gift card?

so what if u showed them evidence.. what r they gonna do? make u a pair? all pairs have been sold, the best they would do is give u that BS 15% off cancelation order coupon lol

Originally Posted by Aristotle604

Damn Kontraband1911, what a trade! You should be thankful that David Stern wasn't there to give him his pairs back. I really hope he had doubles or the Yeezys are his favorite shoe of all time...(love at first sight sort of thing?)....

Word lol. Great trade! I don't think I could trade my yeezy's, did too much to get them for retail.

not necessarily but im pretty sure is someone got a pair that just happen to be cosmetically flawed they would replace right??? be that not the case i thought i try i legit had them..went to buy them and was timed out.but my pairs was in the cart in the morning tried again and they just "disappeared " lol

Originally Posted by sthebest

keep an eye out on ebay guys, price are already starting to dip. the average price now is about $1500.

in about a month or so, itll be around the $1000-$1200 mark

I noticed! Maybe in a few more days or week or so prices will be 1000-1200ish. But what can drive the prices down quickly is when people sign up for new dummy (0) feedback eBay accounts and bid on every auction to drive the price up without any intention to pay. I remember many people did this for the Galaxys which is why many ended for an outrageous amount of money. It's a good strategy if you hate resellers or got %!%%@! over, I don't condone it nor have tried it even though I want these badly but they'll never be any hate or jealousy from me.

see thats why i took the offer for 2200. ^ this post above me is true.. the hype dies down especially when the orders from NDC hit those doors.. price drops big time. might consider copping again for 1000 if it ever gets that low, hopefully it does. still a crazy make-up price, retail + 400%

larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

@ that trade 
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

In most circumstances if you got at least 1000 in cash in person who is gonna turn that down from a 245 invest? Sure they might say 2000FIRM or whatever if they bought the shoes just to resell i can almost promise that they will let go for that 1k at least! I'm still against reselling though...
eyes.gif

Let me start out by saying i bought my platinums to strictly wear.
After seeing how Kontraband made a nice little come up, i decided to make a quick post on craigslist to see what i people would offer.

i paid $440 for my pair and ive gotten offers up to $1700. That's a quick $1260 come up.

$1260 vs. a pair of shoes ... hmmmm

Is there something wrong with me for even debating this?

Originally Posted by Beespitta

In most circumstances if you got at least 1000 in cash in person who is gonna turn that down from a 245 invest? Sure they might say 2000FIRM or whatever if they bought the shoes just to resell i can almost promise that they will let go for that 1k at least! I'm still against reselling though...
eyes.gif

I go to work to make money.  I buy shoes because I love to collect and wear sneakers.  Two different things in my world, maybe I am just fortunate enough, or work hard enough.  Just an opinion.  

man if i could find a pair of solars for $440 right now this would be the best couple days of my life..thats a come up but i wouldn't be able to let go of the yeezy's for just cash..you need to try to take advantage of its trade value..ppl are a lot more willing to trade heat than to come out of pocket because chances are the paid retail for heat

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I like how spending $1000 is acceptable now. Has it come to this?

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman, i swore I would never spend that much after wifey bought me the SB Lebron 8s at the height of the hypebeast era...I lucked up with a pair of Yeezys on NDC, if it wasn't for that, i wouldn't have had them

Originally Posted by yancancook90

After seeing how Kontraband made a nice little come up, i decided to make a quick post on craigslist to see what i people would offer.

i paid $440 for my pair and ive gotten offers up to $1700. That's a quick $1260 come up.

Yes there is, take 1/2 that $1700, put in the bank and use the other 1/2 to buy some other heat or cop another pair of Yeezys once they hit Chicago HOH or come out with a different color for retail...but it's your decision bruh...if you like them that much, don't even entertain offers...

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I traded these: 

2wp8lcw.jpg

for these:

vvzg7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

t8one9.jpg
you cleaned that guy's pockets 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
  you wearing or selling? he shipped all 5 to you?
I'm wearing..i told my frat brother that i'd sell him the 6s for $210 so i might sell those but the other 4 im def keeping..and he met me in my area. i really wanted to keep the ay2 but this is "the deal that i couldn't refuse" had to do it. 
someone else offered me DS space jams and miami vices plus $1000 but i'd rather have thre pairs of  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 kicks instead of the $1000
Yea good brother I told you this was the biggest come up in history. Ill probably come thru this weekend to try on the 6's 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by telemitry

Originally Posted by Beespitta

eyes.gif

I go to work to make money.  I buy shoes because I love to collect and wear sneakers.  Two different things in my world, maybe I am just fortunate enough, or work hard enough.  Just an opinion.  

this.

if i jumped at the chance to make profit on all my shoes i'd have no "heat" left in my collection...

exactly why you always see these posts like "man, i shoulda never sold those" (this is heard a lot with yeezys, cuz they're so limited, later when you realize you want them again, it's dumb hard to obtain a pair for a good price)... cuz chances are the money they made off a pair they blew on some BS, and they woulda been happier if they still had the shoes... i think a lot of times the idea of profit and money is too enticing (temporarily), and makes people sell on impulse, even if it's something they really want to keep.

perhaps one day if i just don't care about shoes anymore, i'll get rid of my stuff, but right now, i bought it to keep it. i can honestly say almost all the shoes i've bought, i don't regret. if i loved them enough to buy them then, i still love them now. usually when i sell something it's cuz i have doubles or triples and i know i'll never get to the doubles anyways.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

It wouldn't even be optional for me.I mean...I'm sure you have other heat in your collection.Take a picture of them Yeezys to keep then sell them joints lol and pick up 3 or your grails with the profit.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I can't lie I wanna flip my Yeezys for DMPs, Space Jams and SB Lebron 8s too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your forgot the lebron 9 sb's too haha.

In a month that guy will want his dmp pack back straight for a piar of worn twice yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom