Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pick up since we talking bout atc2 , got them ds for 120$.
These were $49.99 on clearance on Finishline.com last time around (2008-ish).  Don't expect the same story this time 
eyes.gif

Its funny the "Sneakerheads" from this day and age don't even know where the foundation came from  lol 
roll.gif
 Just like Kanye's beats this shoes outsole was  sampled from back in the day 

Those blues would be :smokin if they released. Is that a Photoshop? Reminds me of the balenciaga cotes in the violet cw

How y'all feel about these? I kinda like them..
I don't wanna see anymore yeezy 2 colorways except Tan! and the red octobers should have been tan and pink. And they should have kept the colorways of the yeezys and yeezy 2s on yeezys only. fllame me if you want. 

Don't sleep on ATC 2's that have been droppin thispast year... The Wimbledon and US Open pairs were sooooo slept on.... Still kickin myself for missin out...

The Australian open pair is aiiiiitttee, can't wait to see how they hook up the French Open pair....

Someone slab the lil younging above hating on timeless classics...
NTNYC had ATC Opens for a few days before people caught on. Kid in front of me walked out with 10 pair
mean.gif
 then they limited it to one per customer

I feel like the 2s fd up the prices for 1s. The range on those is super wide. From 1k-2.5k lol

I need those US Open ATC IIs, whats the price on a 10/10.5 these days? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom