Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easily.

In hindsight I shouldve kept my zens. I let em go for $900 DS, and i thought I WON at that time lol
damn we all been there as far as winning and losing...part of the game bro 
tired.gif

Nike is making a special box just for RO.

Dudes without the box, obvious early release pairs, Not saying they're fake, or real. But the retail pairs will have a different box now. 

SO to the robin hoods tho 

Dudes without the box, obvious early release pairs, Not saying they're fake, or real. But the retail pairs will have a different box now. 

sources bro!?!?

Last edited:
Not sure if this was filmed before the New Years performance, but this promo video was created to celebrate Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' Grammy nods. Its also another Yeezy 2 sighting.

That looks somewhere upper east or west side , aint no bus crowd at 2pm there looks that "united nations diverse". Obviously staged and ny'ers ain't having no macklemore jumping around while people trying to get to and from work and such.

I would've instagramed his ro's, no lie.

I don't wanna see anymore yeezy 2 colorways except Tan! and the red octobers should have been tan and pink. And they should have kept the colorways of the yeezys and yeezy 2s on yeezys only. fllame me if you want.
The RO is my fav colorway... but that is also because I love any shoe that is majority red... But I agree with you it would have been cool to see them keep the colorways the exact same for the 1s and 2s

Skee also said in his interview about the RO's that current "legit" pairs did not have boxes. Take it for what it's worth. #yeezyboxgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom