Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Here's better pics…his brother works at footlocker and that's where he said he got them from i don't believe if though…
FAKE! Lol. Comparing those swoosh diamond cuts to the pair on Dj Skee's review.. the real ones are much deeper. Just look at those weak cuts in his swoosh lol.

FAKE! Lol. Comparing those swoosh diamond cuts to the pair on Dj Skee's review.. the real ones are much deeper. Just look at those weak cuts in his swoosh lol.

Yup and the suede around the toebox is too light. Also you can get him to unscrew the lacetip and call him out for no washers lol. BS footlocker story smh

Those look real too. At this point I don't even care about this shoe anymore....

It's like your high school crush. They looked good then and are still pretty nice.... but draw attention from the lamest lames and after all the bs and hype, you just want to hate **** them and send them on to the next dude to let them deal with it.

Yikes I dunno bout all that.. I kinda just wanted em cause I never had all red shoes before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom