Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the case, but with them popping up in Japan with a price tag, that also bodes well. This is definitely to be continued... :nerd:

They're buying these off resellers
this is correct...

If you are part of the "influencer" account aka Friends and Family your told NOT to take photos or post photos until your given the green light....

When you see Clark, Bun, Pecas, and a few others start to post... The release will be upon us...

BTW take it for what it worth...but no pairs were destroyed...and I hear the release will be sooner rather then later...

Not 100% true, one of the heads at SC was offered a pair back in December. Nike is passing these out to high clientele.

Last edited:
Not 100% true, one of the heads at SC was offered a pair back in December. Nike is passing these out to high clientele.
reading is half the battle homie....I will agree with you 100% some of the F&F are already out there...

POSTING the photos is a different story...

Again...when you see people with ACCESS to the influencer account (not gray market pair, not reseller pair etc) is when the release will be upon us...

@chr0nix Rachel Williams
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Also saw a dude walking into CVS with these on. Had to roll down my passenger side window and give him some props.

:rofl: at chandler parsons. Never seen dude in any other kicks but he rolls out some sneakers that have yet to release

he still wearing nike though on court
Then perhaps reports of his departure were premature, and the RO Yeezy's were the perk that kept him on contract with Nike. ( Is this a good place for the kanye shrug gif? LOL)

Last edited:
Why is everyone assuming he wore Red Yeezys? He's a clearer pic from his instagram he wore something else.
3464f5b25fb611e3941d12da869fd321_8.jpg

Look like Balenciaga pleated cotes. I saw a few people at the Yeezy show in Chicago with them. From far away you know they hope you thinks it's them RO. Only time someone would be happy if you thought there $700 designer shoes were $245 Nike's.

Look like Balenciaga pleated cotes. I saw a few people at the Yeezy show in Chicago with them. From far away you know they hope you thinks it's them RO. Only time someone would be happy if you thought there $700 designer shoes were $245 Nike's.

WHAT?

I got the red pleated balenciagas and I definitely wouldn't hope for them to be yeezys...if it wasn't for the resale value that is. Sneaker for sneaker I would take the pleated all day.

I agree. I don't want any of that nike branding or air bubbles or poor quality. I paid good money for my pair and want them to what they are.

Why is everyone assuming he wore Red Yeezys? He's a clearer pic from his instagram he wore something else.
3464f5b25fb611e3941d12da869fd321_8.jpg

This was in houston right?
I remember seeing this dude walking in and out of the concert several times.
I was there, I Can confirm those are not yeezys.
Lol

What an obscure thing to post though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom