Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusha T has already stated he doesn't get Yeezys free or early. He buys his...

Yea, you don't get me....

He said Kanye doesn't give him shoes, so he has to buy them.

He's signed to good music and he can't even get them. So WHO is this kid from NT that's so important they had to pull strings to get him his pair early?

He's signed to good music and he can't even get them. So WHO is this kid from NT that's so important they had to pull strings to get him his pair early?

If I had to guess, he's working with 'Ye on something that is real niche.

Maybe he's software developer, something real obscure like that, that we'd never associate with this, I don't know. I don't care to speculate. He got his pair, he was obviously with 'Ye for a meeting of some sort a few weeks back.

End of the day, if you really, really, really, really want these shoes, you'll get them. By going to any means or spending a ton of bread. That ain't for everyone.

And I didn't mean you R7JT by really really really want these shoes. I just meant in general.

It doesn't surprise me that the camp doesn't get allotment from Nike though. Pusha had a deal on the table with Adidas. Sean has a deal with Adidas. Travis Scott with Reebok. I'm surprised 2 Chainz doesn't have a pair, with his now mainstream appeal, but that's about it. Oh, and Cudi. With all that bread he dropped on Mags.

Last edited:
Just wait gentlemen, this release is gonna turn people off to Yeezys because they wont be as limited.

just gave me a glimmer of hope. I wouldn't care if everybody hates the yeezys and calls them trash like bred 11s now, as long as I can get em lol

Last edited:
There is where I get lost... Who is this kid?

Your telling me this kid is more important than Don, than Easy, and Pusha t? Pretty sure if they had pairs already they would of showed them.

you weren't in the old thread so you missed the whole explanation on how suniversal suniversal got the connect. dude has a lot of connects in general, it is what it is. no reason to doubt him

dude wasn't bragging or trying to say his pair was special, people were waiting on his pics I guess to confirm that the pairs that have been popping up on IG are the same as release pairs. we know Sami's pair is a retail pair cuz they came from Kanyes people. they confirmed what most people already knew about what the final shoe will look like

Last edited:

Check out his IG and see for your self.

Besides that, you think Pusha gonna tell the World he gets free Yeezys? Then everyone gonna be bugging him, so of course he would lie about it, If CyHi is on the List best believe Pusha T is on the List.

Check out his IG and see for your self.

Besides that, you think Pusha gonna tell the World he gets free Yeezys? Then everyone gonna be bugging him, so of course he would lie about it, If CyHi is on the List best believe Pusha T is on the List.

pretty sure he wouldn't lie about having to buy his yeezys lol, I'm surprised he didn't lie and say he got em for free. he will probably get his pair of these tho

pretty sure he wouldn't lie about having to buy his yeezys lol, I'm surprised he didn't lie and say he got em for free. he will probably get his pair of these tho
This is the same guy that gets paid to lie on Beats, so you tell me. 
happy.gif

Imagine how many friends and family he got asking him about this shoe.

Guys, Ronsweedroom is full of s#%$...

If PO, a guy who has already owned a pair of these (and a million other exclusives, including both of the most sought after Yeezys that never released), claims zyn0210's pair as legit, then Sami's aren't the only ones that are legit.

This is the same dude who tried to imply that a release day between November and February was some kind of inside info that he was blessing you with...

It's a joke, he's just coming in here trying to look cool, much like how he has previously came in here just to brag that he flipped Yeezys to pay for his honeymoon (as if that's something to brag about)...

Don't fall for it.

PO's word goes waaaaaaaaay further than his ever will. Period.

Him and his "info" gets clowned on IG for a reason... #justsayin'

Guys, Ronsweedroom is full of s#%$...

If PO, a guy who has already owned a pair of these (and a million other exclusives, including both of the most sought after Yeezys that never released), claims zyn0210's pair as legit, then Sami's aren't the only ones that are legit.

what he considers legit is his business

and you can't ever talk to anybody about the subjects of bragging or trying to look cool

Last edited:
what he considers legit is his business

and you can't ever talk to anybody about the subjects of bragging or trying to look cool

actually, i can. i have bragged or looked "cool" with something that's real.

not fake info.

you're just mad cuz i have debated you b4, and ultimately proved you wrong (that and other comments you've made in the past eluding to being jealous of my collection).

and once again, in this instance, i'm right.

he's claiming only sami's pair is legit so far out of all we've seen, and that's 110% WRONG.

Last edited:

hey, that wasn't fake info tho. that was from a legit source.

there's a difference between that and saying "i have a source, and all i can say is they will release some time between now and february", as if that's some info we didn't know...

that huge of a window is not "info"... :lol: anyone who reads the fine print on the giveaway from kanye's website can figure that much out...

i can't help it if nike pushed the date back from the date i was told... hell, even the DB's being pushed back until the 23rd from the 9th made my info look like it was gonna come true...

the reality is, all these "sources" can throw around dates they've been told, and they might be the intended dates at the time they are spoken, but nike and the powers that be at the top can change their minds and push dates back, and make everyone look like they were wrong, with no reasons why, no nothing.

i was simply sharing what i was told. i never guaranteed it was right, nor did i throw out some huge window so i would be right...

the funny thing is, nike is prolly trolling, telling people dates and not coming thru, and all this staying silent, on purpose, simply just to create more hype than there already is, and really get their money's worth out of this release... cuz they certainly aren't gonna make a killing off a few thousand pairs of these... it's about the over all hype and long term... so best believe they're gonna create all this mystique and hype and milk it.

Last edited:
I just hope the state of Tennessee gets atleast a size run or two. I had a pretty fair shot at platinums last year and messed up. still salty

I really wished niketalk had a character count. There some people that just write to much about bull ****. If u wanna debate go be a politican. Keep this for info.

Thanks for the nice words and feedback on the feature, I was very happy with the details and background.

To be honest I am very grateful to have my pair early. It’s not like I would complain that I have a shoe with some glue stains. They will be rocked so I don't mind..I think they are awesome.

To answer a few of the questions, my yeezys came with a dust bag, box and some personalized perks from the f&f listing. Unfortunately, I cannot share (to a huge audience/forum) certain parts because of an agreement I signed...but sneakernews can vouch for this and a few of my trusted my NTers will see it so they can vouch for it as well.

Meeting Ye again in the upcoming weeks and will get a few pictures incase people are still doubting me. I am still in the running for the additional pair (besides contest) for him to sign to complete the signed collection.

Check my accounts later today so I can share a glow picture that I been working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom