Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to Sami for doing that article.

What is sadly overlooked about S_uNiversal in the past 18 hrs is that he didn't have to do anything for NikeTalk. He could've just taken his pair out to the VS Fashion Show Wednesday night and not provided us with a single picture.

He doesn't owe NikeTalk anything.

Did you guys not see him posting in the middle of the night on Tuesday expressing the difficulties he was having trying to capture the GITD soles??? And then you have some people with the nerve to complain that there were NO GITD pictures!!! Jeeze guys. Cut him some slack. His camera wasn't capable of capturing it. Move on.

I shouldn't be surprised because it's the story of NT... Express an extreme amount of thirst for something (in this case pictures) and then complain once they have them in front of them.

Sure it wasn't a "flawless" pair but it went from Nike to Kanye and from Kanye to his doorsteps. The pair will probably be autographed AND the chances of his 2nd guaranteed pair having any qc mishaps is probably slim.

However, I know there are some people that appreciate the article. Those few people recognize that the SneakerNews article is progress in the right direction.... Something this thread desperately needs.

We can now verify the validity of future pairs by looking at the detailed pictures we have in front of us.

Yet I still see members taking steps backwards and arguing about the same non-sense.

It's no wonder that information from reputable members is becoming harder and harder to find. Why haven't they been posting? They were posting a month ago.

Better question is.. Why would they want to post now? There ARE members on NT today that know what's up with this release. They're not sharing release info because they see how we respond to one of the very few members who actually provide this thread with useful info. In addition to the amount of info coming in from members with 0 reputation and the number of sneaker blogs lurking in here just to steal anything posted (without contributing anything nor crediting the source).

Congratulations once again to Sami. Thank you for the article and all the information you've been providing

Edit: speak of the devil^^ ... There is a dust bag (that addresses about 2/3's of the comments since 3pm yesterday)

Last edited:
For those that don't know Sami I believe that he is a consultant for Ralph Lauren (correct me if I am wrong). But he seems like a super nice guy and very sociable and that's how he got his connects and stop calling him a kid he is a man with a real job.

food for thought. if some random dude posted the same pics of sami's ROs before the sneakernews article was posted, you all would have jumped on them as fake because of the imperfections.

Geno Smith must be laughing because his fake pair looks better than Sami's. bwahahaaaa
no. Geno must feel like a moron for getting exposed on his own IG.

Sorry for the late post. I live around the corner from that location and they are the epitome of looking out ONLY for their friends. Them Mags were sitting there so long tho I thought they were replicas. :D
:lol: thanks

Only Sam's pair is real. Ye's people pulled strings to get his pair early. Sami received a retail pair. Just wait gentlemen, this release is gonna turn people off to Yeezys because they wont be as limited.
definitely not turning me off if they're not limited. The more the better!

Ah no, don't tell me we got another gold st capital on our hands
roll.gif
GSC capital rocked for months with that too! It was easier to believe that a 20sumthing you never heard of had purchased a 400k limited automobile than it was for a 20sumthing professional athlete to have purchased a pair of 250 limited shoes! LOL You can spit all kinda BS on NT but don't show up in fake shoes..

Last edited:
you're smoking if you really think these people who are famous have to pay for their shoes especially pusha t

Thanks for the nice words and feedback on the feature, I was very happy with the details and background.

To be honest I am very grateful to have my pair early. It’s not like I would complain that I have a shoe with some glue stains. They will be rocked so I don't mind..I think they are awesome.

To answer a few of the questions, my yeezys came with a dust bag, box and some personalized perks from the f&f listing. Unfortunately, I cannot share (to a huge audience/forum) certain parts because of an agreement I signed...but sneakernews can vouch for this and a few of my trusted my NTers will see it so they can vouch for it as well.

Meeting Ye again in the upcoming weeks and will get a few pictures incase people are still doubting me. I am still in the running for the additional pair (besides contest) for him to sign to complete the signed collection.

Check my accounts later today so I can share a glow picture that I been working on.

thanks for the photos dude. much appreciated.

I'm not a new poster, I can't recover my 06 account for some reasons with this new system

okay so you believe pusha t? he has so much credibility? and don't post that vid I already seen it, this the point of me POINTING him out.

you're a sheep if you believe this dude pays for his yeezys, he has em in the closet right now.

chief keefs whole crew gets dressed in Jordan's and nikes (even the video man), so why you think push wouldn't get ro, okay okay maybe he don't even have ro but the hype between Solaris and plats and these ros has increased substantially no different than between yeezy 1 and 2, but he did have plats and Solars for sure

how this dude "friends" with kanye get a pair and you don't think pusha t has em? you're tripping yongin

Last edited:
*sigh*

Anyway, hopefully the release is easier to get. I cant stand campers, and campers who camp with their whole family and pets trying to get as many pairs as possible into one household, and it would be awesome to snag at retail.

For those that don't know Sami I believe that he is a consultant for Ralph Lauren (correct me if I am wrong). But he seems like a super nice guy and very sociable and that's how he got his connects and stop calling him a kid he is a man with a real job.

I was going to say something about this too. The fact that because this gentleman looks young, he's referred to as kid out of jealousy because the majority of the complaining "men" in here would give up their first born for the connections that this man has obtained.

Besides that, thank you Sami for all of the info and pictures. I was even showing my girl (which couldn't care less about the release or the hype surrounding it) and currently following your IG.

I'm not a new poster, I can't recover my 06 account for some reasons with this new system

okay so you believe pusha t? he has so much credibility? and don't post that vid I already seen it, this the point of me POINTING him out.

you're a sheep if you believe this dude pays for his yeezys, he has em in the closet right now.

chief keefs whole crew gets dressed in Jordan's and nikes (even the video man), so why you think push wouldn't get ro, okay okay maybe he don't even have ro but the hype between Solaris and plats and these ros has increased substantially no different than between yeezy 1 and 2, but he did have plats and Solars for sure

how this dude "friends" with kanye get a pair and you don't think pusha t has em? you're tripping yongin

They pay for their Jordan's... I've seen Keef & Fredo in a Chicago mom and pop shop multiple times buying out stock for they people.... They ain't getting that ish for free

you're smoking if you really think these people who are famous have to pay for their shoes especially pusha t
Pusha stated on his own that he had to pay thousands for pairs of yeezys and that he bought them all, weren't gifts. It was in a nice kicks interview I believe.

Pusha stated on his own that he had to pay thousands for pairs of yeezys and that he bought them all, weren't gifts. It was in a nice kicks interview I believe.

Correct, King Chip paid 3 K at flight club for his. There's only so many pairs, and Nike has made it clear, they don't favor or treat Kanye more special than any other celebrity/athlete they work with.

It doesn't take a genius to discredit gator, he talks out of his ***. I could have done the same thing, and I have no "inside knowledge".
I actually went off Jada and Memph's word.

I dont post info for reps, to be "cool", I do it JUST to post info.

I actually went off Jada and Memph's word.

I dont post info for reps, to be "cool", I do it JUST to post info.
until there's an accurate release window any info (for the most part) is largely useless when considering trying to obtain a pair

@kingofny04 you've posted in this thread, but haven't hit us with any info. Spill it, bro!

Edit: mention fail above? lol

Last edited:
kanye has said himself that he has to buy pairs from resellers for his people. pusha t probably just went ahead and bought his own.

but if you wanna believe it's a conspiracy and they're all just lying to us so people don't beg them for yeezys (when they could just say "I can't"), that's your right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom