Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
The legend of the Red Octobers. What a great storyline for both Nike and kanye. They're like a couple on a TV show that broke up and your dying to see them back together >D

Destroyed a bunch of these(Og Air Bakins) because of the resemblance of the logo on the heel to Allah. Recalled them. Destroyed them and them put a swoosh on the re-released version.
I had these in the Blue and Gray and beat them to the ground. Wish I stopped wearing them and kept them. Damn.

I had these in the Blue and Gray and beat them to the ground. Wish I stopped wearing them and kept them. Damn.

Yea I had the "Allah" version, luckily my 'rents didnt throw a fit when all the backlash came out. And they're (without the Allah of course) coming back next year so I can stop searchin eBay. Sorry to go off topic from all the important info..

Yea I had the "Allah" version, luckily my 'rents didnt throw a fit when all the backlash came out. And they're (without the Allah of course) coming back next year so I can stop searchin eBay. Sorry to go off topic from all the important info..
Whoa wait a minute. There coming back in 2014? Point me in the direction of this news. I need new pairs of both the red and blue. That's if Nike doesn't screw it up. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Those must be the most narrow sneakers ever made, those bakin joints

I just googled it and indeed these do return in 2014! The red yellow is a automatic cop. The two new CWs are strait garbo though.

I just googled it and indeed these do return in 2014! The red yellow is a automatic cop. The two new CWs are strait garbo though.

Ha glad you found it yourself, posting links are a pain on my phone, and you're right about the new colorways, no thanks on those. But the reds are instant cop, with the yellow laces for me

Which one of you was walking around LA Live last night in the red Octobers? It was about an hour before the Jay Z concert.

Person looked Asian, so I know it wasn't Sami.

SB Freddy they destroyed by throwing them out in bags filled with oil.  The few legitimate pairs in that condition that made it out look awful.
i had a oiled pair i bought for $440 and sold for $1450 about a month ago. smartest purchase i ever made

Ummmmm please correct me if i'm wrong,but i think NIKE owns the "Yeezy" Name Not Kanye West.
nerd.gif
Yeezy Nickname existed before his collaboration with Nike I guess. 
It's like if Kobe's signature were called "Black Mamba". 
The player "owns" his nickname.

I personally think that if Kanye decides to change to Yeezi with adidas, it's just to make the separation with Nike.
I think that legally, he could choose to call them Yeezy again.

You can check some of 'Ye crew IG (IBN, Virgil, Don C …) a few month ago they already started to talk about 'Ye as "Yeezi" like "Yeezi season approach" or other **** like that.

I need some input, what is the going rate for solar's and plat's these days? what has anyone run across?  Here in New England I cant sniff a pair for under 2k, and we are talking seriously worn pairs for that much.  I know some people find deals but it seems everyone that has a pair thinks they are running a fortune 500 corporation, and is just looking for profit.

@Dplush  just be patient my dude. Honestly, I don't think DS solars will go below $3.7-3.8k and up. DS plats probably going for $2.7k and up. I was lucky to get DS plats for $2.2k, but took a while to find them. Your best bet would be to get some plats. Solars are nearly impossible to find in your size, condition you want, reasonable price, etc. Good luck. 

Yeezy Nickname existed before his collaboration with Nike I guess. 
It's like if Kobe's signature were called "Black Mamba". 
The player "owns" his nickname.

I personally think that if Kanye decides to change to Yeezi with adidas, it's just to make the separation with Nike.
I think that legally, he could choose to call them Yeezy again.

You can check some of 'Ye crew IG (IBN, Virgil, Don C …) a few month ago they already started to talk about 'Ye as "Yeezi" like "Yeezi season approach" or other **** like that.
Ye' was saying "YEEZI" back in 2011 on twitter when he was sketching Yeezy 3's. The "i" at the end doesn't signify anything new, dude...

Ye' was saying "YEEZI" back in 2011 on twitter when he was sketching Yeezy 3's. The "i" at the end doesn't signify anything new, dude...
You should learn to read. Where did I say that it's something new?
I just say that if he decide to switch from Y to I is just to make a difference between Nike and Adidas.
Yeezy will always be associated to Nike. Some people don't even know that it's his nickname.

This

Made

Me

Laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

View media item 689351
View media item 689352 yes, that's Shane Victorino of the Red Sox. He has turned into an overnight hypebeast since the season ended. Peep his IG. You won't find many non-sneaker pics :rofl:

So do Fabes and @ChrispiKicks work together?

Edit:

SevenOnStage is like don't forget about me!! I have Yeezy pics too View media item 689353
#IGMakesPeopleFeelSpecial

Double edit: he deleted my comment :smh: :lol: I call fugazzi on he fact he has posted pics of multiple pairs yet doesn't say **** about where they came from. And just like that... He blocked me lmao. Nice way to defend himself.

Last edited:
This mess just isn't a good look for the swoosh.

they're not even doing anything, they're just keeping quiet, sitting back and watching s*** unfold like some kind of social experiment

what mess?30 people on niketalk , 20 on iss and 2000 resellers all over the world is a mess and a bad look for Nike?Your perspective on the subject is wrong IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom