Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember this correctly there was NEVER a guaranteed release date or even a guaranteed release for these the only people that were for sure getting a pair were the contest winners and by the so called "numbers of pairs produced" thats the only people who will be getting them (besides people paying 5k+ for the "stolen" pairs)

People in my city popping up with these. Of course there not giving any info.

WE BOTH KNOW HOW THEY GOT THEM. RECENTLY CHATTED WITH SOMEONE WHO GOT 2 PAIRS FROM THE WAREHOUSE. TRYING TO SEE IF HE CAN GRAB A FEW MORE. BY THE TIME NIKE DECIDES TO RELEASE THESE, THERE WON'T BE ANY PAIRS LEFT :lol:

Last edited:
just remember to be at mercer just in case during superbowl weekend, 

i know i would.

Last edited:

i know i would.

lol @ lurking around mercer st. looking like a creep for no reason. if they do a random release it would be online only, these hypebeasts will kill each other tryna get into the store

i know i would.
All the pairs but 1 will likely be sold thru the backdoor anyway 
laugh.gif

just my opinion,

but i feel they may release like superbowl weekend to help kill some of the hype .

i mean if i were NIKE i would release then , didnt some Yeezys release during the NBA finals one time?
it was heat vs Boston in the playoffs. btw they still had a date just not a time.
you guys need to get the random drop nonsense out of your heads. its not gonna drop on a random date. 

Who told you nike wants less hype ? Nike loves hype

where in there did u see me say random drop ???? NO WHERE !!
so let me clarify i believe NIKE will sent out a tweet about a week before superbowl or NBA allstar weekend detailing the release info and not tell a specific time .
then ... during the biggest play of the game BOOM!! we get that tweet .

but if NIke did decide to do a random drop or just say they will drop sometime this weekend wouldnt surprise me .

If NIKE did ever decide to release these there won't be any left.....they will have all been liberated out the backdoor of the warehouse.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 you're acting as if the superbowl is thanksgiving dinner with your family..

i dont watch football, if i lived there and had nothing to do that day, why not pop in and check it out..

instead of hanging out with your loved ones and enjoying life, you are sitting around watching football and commercials, yeah that sounds fun.

:lol:  you're acting as if the superbowl is thanksgiving dinner with your family..

i dont watch football, if i lived there and had nothing to do that day, why not pop in and check it out..

instead of hanging out with your loved ones and enjoying life, you are sitting around watching football and commercials, yeah that sounds fun.

Usually you are watching football and commercials with your loved ones tho....

:lol:

you guys are just going from one big event to the other when these will release.. i remember seeing how these are gong to be released on new years eve.. heck maybe it will get released on MLK day..

any i am sure they will send a tweet in advance before they release just like FTL attempted.  

solesearchrsvp was taking offers on these yesterday via Instagram (only had a few sizes) ... I see that they have since taken down the post... I do not know if they have sold all of theirs or not... All I can say is that they were definitely talking high prices with these... so if any of you did not really have a limit on what you wanted to spend to get these I would say hit them up... Also if you live in the DMV area I did see that Kickk Spott had a pair for sale as well... Can't remember the size but I think they were asking $3K+ for them

Log off now and don't ever refer to yourself as having anything to do with sneakers. :smh:

Nike should go ahead and release those ATC II in the Yeezy colorways. Or at least put that silhouette on Nike iD as someone said.
^^^preach.

Log off now and don't ever refer to yourself as having anything to do with sneakers. :smh:

Nike should go ahead and release those ATC II in the Yeezy colorways. Or at least put that silhouette on Nike iD as someone said.

bro... thank you

they "sneakerheads" tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom