Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Official Color Code: Butt/Butt
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

check out this nylon dunk that just dropped, check the creasing, fresh out the box:

15827033_01_b

remind you of anything?

smh.gif

Granted, these are a fraction of the price that the Yeezy's retail for---and I'm not going to evenspeak on the resell value. We've had these(nylon dunks) at the shop I work at for about a month now, and they've sold really well. The creasingdoesn't look nearly as bad in person as the picture you posted.

However, I think the creasing in the nylon dunks looks way better than the creasing in the black/pink Yeezy's. Since the Dunks are mainly nylon, thecreasing characteristic looks a lot more fluid and makes sense visually, than with the Yeezy's. Did I mention these are a fraction of what the Yeezy'scost?

Originally Posted by jphonix

check out this nylon dunk that just dropped, check the creasing, fresh out the box:

15827033_01_b

remind you of anything?

smh.gif

Funny because those things have been selling heavy over here, basically the people that couldn't get Yeezy's ran to those.

^ I don't blame'em. A way cheaper comparable, and less stressful to get. Ofcourse, the Yeezy's are much doper than these nylon dunks, but sometimes all the hoopla and stress surrounding a shoe release just makes it not worth it inmy opinion. I came to the realization that I don't have to spend 2-3 times more than retail for a shoe to really appreciate it.

Just found out how glow in the dark soles work...
You have to charge them up first duh.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Sometimes, you appreciate things way more when you don't have them.

Ty that is so true man. Sometimes you have to take a step back and appreciate the sneaker. Those are great words my friend

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by spacej23

Sometimes, you appreciate things way more when you don't have them.

Ty that is so true man. Sometimes you have to take a step back and appreciate the sneaker. Those are great words my friend

someone wanna explain what this means, they are sneakers right? not art or some sort of portrait??? I appreciate them when they are on my feet and in mypossession...or am i missing something???........pearl foams dropped, ill be back ...

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Compare these to the Zen or Blk/pink Yeezy, these are no doubt the least favorite CW out of the three according to the growing rate of this thread, it still wont be an easy cop though. After everything said and done, these will have the lowest resell price on EBAY out of all three. I predict around 400 give or take.
they say that now.............. i guarantee you will see the same faces lining up for the last cw. no sense in stopping after picking up the first two cw and 100 bucks cheaper! some for bragging rights others for resell or geniune affinity for the cw.
Uhhhh...What??? $100 Cheaper? What are you talkin about? Did I miss somethin? I'm 'bout to pay a hefty Pre-pay price, but what'sthis about "$100 cheaper?"

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Found this on another site.

Look like the first camper is lined up at a NT for the Tans:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta be fake...those 360's came out like 3 years ago...

Edit:: and by the looks of it, it kinda looks like the SF NT...if he really is there I'm throwing eggs at him for trying to camp out 2 weeks +

Back
Top Bottom