Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

not trying to be the bearer of bad news but...i dont think he got banned think hes been occupied camping for foams

If Will got banned this website would be closed.
He is in line takin care of some business....
Pearls dropped today!

Originally Posted by JE15306

dem zens are nice

Blinks>>Zen>>Tan

So if dem Zens is nice then doz Blinks is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Found this on another site.

Look like the first camper is lined up at a NT for the Tans:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
That pic was either the DMP's, Grapes or Stash's 95/Af1 release,

Originally Posted by Crumbs

not trying to be the bearer of bad news but...i dont think he got banned think hes been occupied camping for foams

thats exactly where will was at today, he cause chaos in here but he hold it down at HOH.....it was crazy out there today

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

greyblacktanyeezy3.jpg
IMO, the best colorway is obvious when considering this photo...

Hey where was this pic posted blue?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will take all 3 to tell the truth.
4th post on page 56.

I'd also take all three, but I think one of them stands out above the rest... Zens are the most versatile, I think.

so do we really think these will show up on NDC....im thinkin they might since the blk/pink cw did...these next few weeks will be interesting....

as for will its amazing how many people comlain about him and then they ask for him because there is no bickering or ego bumping here....im just glad more picsare being posted, opinions stated, and info is being slowly passed without all that other "stuff"

for the record, i definitely wasn't missing him, or anything like that. i just noticed the lack of nonsense, and wondered if it meant he got banned (i knowa couple mods who want to badly, they're just waiting for their opportunity)... it would be funny to me, that's all...

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

greyblacktanyeezy3.jpg
IMO, the best colorway is obvious when considering this photo...

Hey where was this pic posted blue?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will take all 3 to tell the truth.
4th post on page 56.

I'd also take all three, but I think one of them stands out above the rest... Zens are the most versatile, I think.

I still think that the best colorway is the Zen>Tan>black/pink Just don't like suede that's why the black ones are the last on my list

based on cw: blk/pink>greys>tans
based on quality: greys>tans>blk/pink
overall: greys>blk/pink>tans

the greys will be a grail status because of quality compared to any nike/jordan since early 2000s while the blk/pinks will be more rare because everyone sooneror later will rock them meaning less DS pairs available....tans are slowly growing on me but i still think im gonna give my spot up for some one else
nerd.gif
i cant decide and now im in need of a new laptop...

btw off topic question...does anyone know which dell laptop i should get? (studio xps, xps, studio, adamo series, multi touch tablet, or just jump to a mac?)

Back
Top Bottom