Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

This thread also is dead because the Tan C/W is basura compared to the other two.

The colorway is like a bad sequel.

Greys > Blk/Pinks >>>>>>>> Tans.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

This thread also is dead because the Tan C/W is basura compared to the other two.

You sir are crazy...What do you want the old classic red and black....or all white...or all black?
The shoe has taken a stand against all sterotypes of "nice kicks"
and I am def feeling the tans...light blue jeans or khakis would be a straight beast on these.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

^^co-sign. Tans are fire. No matter what people are saying now, I know come the 6th Everyone will scramble to get a pair of the Tans.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You sir are crazy...What do you want the old classic red and black....or all white...or all black?
The shoe has taken a stand against all sterotypes of "nice kicks"
and I am def feeling the tans...light blue jeans or khakis would be a straight beast on these.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Good point. And fair enough.

idk I'm just not getting the 'awe' factor with besides the GITD swoosh. I mean, if I could cop these easily, I would consider it. But I don'tfeelike going through hell and back for a colorway that I'm feeling the least.

Know what I mean?

Everyone who gets theirs, kudos. Either make ya money off of them or rock them proper.
pimp.gif

^June 7th
wink.gif

LOL at people saying the tans are the best. go ahead and keep telling yourselves that the tans are the best because its the only colorway youre able to cop.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

^June 7th
wink.gif

LOL at people saying the tans are the best. go ahead and keep telling yourselves that the tans are the best because its the only colorway youre able to cop.
laugh.gif

And thats why you are lying to people about the release date to huh? Trying to make it easier for you to cop...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by yancancook90

^June 7th
wink.gif

laugh.gif

And thats why you are lying to people about the release date to huh? Trying to make it easier for you to cop...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
you got it

the tans bein footlocker only is obviously pure BS. why are mom & pop shops already advertising them? lol im just tryna put an end to that sh*t. Eventhough I know people will insist.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Compare these to the Zen or Blk/pink Yeezy, these are no doubt the least favorite CW out of the three according to the growing rate of this thread, it still wont be an easy cop though. After everything said and done, these will have the lowest resell price on EBAY out of all three. I predict around 400 give or take.
they say that now.............. i guarantee you will see the same faces lining up for the last cw. no sense in stopping after picking up the first two cw and 100 bucks cheaper! some for bragging rights others for resell or geniune affinity for the cw.
Uhhhh...What??? $100 Cheaper? What are you talkin about? Did I miss somethin? I'm 'bout to pay a hefty Pre-pay price, but what's this about "$100 cheaper?"

the third cw is 110 chief. 4 ncs reps all confirmed the price. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR POSTING THIS BC A GENTLEMAN MANY PAGES BACK TOLD EVERYONE. i am justconfirming what he already knew!

Back
Top Bottom