* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Got through on footdistrict instantly only to realize I had logged me out my account lol. Cart jacked.

So Paypal was apparently down for me; kept trying to purchase through Sneakrs but had that "An Error Has Occured" message pop up. By the time I realised and switched to 3G, they were all gone.

Disappointing L. :smh:

Nike UK oos. Didnt know UK and Europe messed with Bron retros lol.

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 3.22.03 AM.png

So, where can I get these for $99? :lol:

Here we go again with these *** as comments, y'all win the internet. You really know how to beat a dead horse for corny likes from other lames from the other side of the world. I will respond too any sideways comments made towards me, I have never in my life backed down, and won't start with passive aggressive cornballs.

Plus I'm getting emails of thread updateds.

Like I said twice before if they are limited, and they seem too be plus they are a (QS) then they won't make it too $99.

Last edited:
Couldn't get them through Nike here in Europe, sold out.

Put up a 230 bid on stockx, will try for America I guess...

Easy cop on exclu and livestock at 3am est. Thought about doubling, but just stuck with 1.
Did someone say to go half up?

Have been out of the country for a week with no internet.

What's the release looking like today?

What retailers and what tiem?

Lol these joints were $50 at a mom and pop in my hood for years. Boy how times have changed

I've been trying to sell a few pairs of my AZGs for years. All DS. Put em up on Facebook groups for $300-400 CAD($240-$320 US) and no one wanted them. All Star colorway, white/blacks, and the First games. Maybe 2-3 inquiries. And now that they get retro'd as quickstrikes, people want to pay big bucks for em. Lol. The new generation of sneakerheads .........this is what happens when you collect kicks based off hype and have no connection to sports whatsoever. These kids are all about hype and IG likes. Suckers.

I get you said you've been trying to sell them for years, but maybe no one wanted them for the same reasons people here are saying not to pay for the OGs?

I get you said you've been trying to sell them for years, but maybe no one wanted them for the same reasons people here are saying not to pay for the OGs?

Nope. I sold DS Jordan retros from 2003 for more than what I had put those AZGs for.

Back
Top Bottom