* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I've been trying to sell a few pairs of my AZGs for years. All DS. Put em up on Facebook groups for $300-400 CAD($240-$320 US) and no one wanted them. All Star colorway, white/blacks, and the First games. Maybe 2-3 inquiries. And now that they get retro'd as quickstrikes, people want to pay big bucks for em. Lol. The new generation of sneakerheads .........this is what happens when you collect kicks based off hype and have no connection to sports whatsoever. These kids are all about hype and IG likes. Suckers.

This is kinda why i feel like if i miss out then i should be cool on copping for about retail down the line. Ppl just hype but they dont REALLY like or want these lol

Im hoping all resellers take an L on these eventually

I've been trying to sell a few pairs of my AZGs for years. All DS. Put em up on Facebook groups for $300-400 CAD($240-$320 US) and no one wanted them. All Star colorway, white/blacks, and the First games. Maybe 2-3 inquiries. And now that they get retro'd as quickstrikes, people want to pay big bucks for em. Lol. The new generation of sneakerheads .........this is what happens when you collect kicks based off hype and have no connection to sports whatsoever. These kids are all about hype and IG likes. Suckers.

Bro, let's face it, you really did not try to sell your shoes. If you did, they would have been sold. If you lowered the price they would have sold long ago, simple as that. Also, to say the interest in these AZG's is coming from a new generation of sneakerheads and primarily hype driven is nonsense. We have arguably the most important player in the game today and a shoe that hasn't been available for 13 years releasing in limited quantities. Maybe some buyers want it to replace their OG's, or purchase a pair to hoop in or simply wear without worrying about crumbling. Plus, a fresh pair on my feet with no yellowing looks a hell of a lot better in my book than a faded 13 year old pair any day of the week. Lastly, if you read the last 10 pages of the thread no one is saying they are going to pay whatever it takes to get these. Most are looking for retail, below retail or $230-$240 avg. price on stock-x.

Here we go again with these *** as comments, y'all win the internet. You really know how to beat a dead horse for corny likes from other lames from the other side of the world. I will respond too any sideways comments made towards me, I have never in my life backed down, and won't start with passive aggressive cornballs.

Plus I'm getting emails of thread updateds.

Like I said twice before if they are limited, and they seem too be plus they are a (QS) then they won't make it too $99.

Bruh This Place CLEARLY Ain't For You...

You Do Realize You Look Just As Lame Catching These Types Of Feelings Via The INTERNET Don't You? :lol:

tenor.gif

Contemplating about these. I'm going to be in NYC later today, if I see them at Niketown and the quality is on point I'll cop.

Got my pair on Snkrs, I was surprised because I was asked for the password again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom