* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

You really told me off, sorry I'm not perfect. I'm using talk text on my iPad little lady, my apologies.

IMG_4246.JPG

I'll scoop a pair when they hit 99.99, at 175.00 I just can't do. Both my old pairs are talking, First pair I payed 124.99 for and the second pair I bought on sale for 79.99 a year later.
It's been said by many, but these will NEVER hit $99. Even if these didn't sell out right away, you better believe resellers will scoop up the leftovers to flip for a small profit. If anything, Nike limited the numbers to prevent them from sitting for too long, and to artificially build hype/exclusivity if real hype wasn't there.

With all these in hand pics showing they have the sphere liner, my feet are anticipating comfort

Still impatiently waiting for my GOAT pair to get verified. Anyone know the approximate turnaround time? Hopefully I can snag a SNKRS pair just in case.

It's been said by many, but these will NEVER hit $99. Even if these didn't sell out right away, you better believe resellers will scoop up the leftovers to flip for a small profit. If anything, Nike limited the numbers to prevent them from sitting for too long, and to artificially build hype/exclusivity if real hype wasn't there.

I know these won't sit, because their most likely produced in low numbers. I guess my point was nobody wanted them when they were 109.99, and as you can see I got my second pair for 59.99 and they rotted on shelves. I changed the price amount from earlier because I just found my old pair. Like I said I make mistakes sometimes I'm far from perfect and I admit that.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0708.JPG
    IMG_0708.JPG
    963.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Still impatiently waiting for my GOAT pair to get verified. Anyone know the approximate turnaround time? Hopefully I can snag a SNKRS pair just in case.
My pair went from "delivered to GOAT" to "being verified" to "verified" to "shipped" all in a span of one day.

My pair went from "delivered to GOAT" to "being verified" to "verified" to "shipped" all in a span of one day.

Ah ok. I ordered on the 21st and got the notification from GOAT two days ago saying the seller shipped the shoes to GOAT. I don't know why I expected GOAT to already have the shoes before the seller can sell them. Just got to wait a few days for GOAT to receive them I guess.

I know these won't sit, because their most likely produced in low numbers. I guess my point was nobody wanted them when they were 109.99, and as you can see I got my second pair for 59.99 and they rotted on shelves. I changed the price amount from earlier because I just found my old pair. Like I said I make mistakes sometimes I'm far from perfect and I admit that.
I feel it. Hell, I bought both the white/silver and white/royal/black AZG lows on discount back in 2004 for like $60 each. But based on LeBron's status/history (fan or not), his first game retro, especially in limited numbers, won't sit for too long.

I feel it. Hell, I bought both the white/silver and white/royal/black AZG lows on discount back in 2004 for like $60 each. But based on LeBron's status/history (fan or not), his first game retro, especially in limited numbers, won't sit for too long.

Understandable I guess what I meant to say my assessed value would be their only worth to me $100, and not the $175. And all the little giggling on the last page, from the holier than thou crowd of mental wimps over exaggerated my sentiment.

Back
Top Bottom