* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

yea...no hype whatsoever for Bron retros, which sort of makes the resale market non-existent

I was able to get most of my Bron retros for way under retail

only pairs I had to shell out my hard earned cash for was the CTK 3s and RC 7s

ELzFEEIWwAADTpP.jpg

ELzFEEHWoAAmyl3.jpg

ELzFEEuXYAAglL0.jpg

noticed that svsm does not have the nike swoosh on their jerseys. they have lebron's logo on them. also, bronny wearing svsm on his shoes against svsm.

1611580310390.png

Picked up these original lows in my size yesterday from a local used clothing consignment shop. Back in 2004 when I was in 4th grade my dad bought me the white/navy/red ones low AZGs and that was the first shoe that got me into sneakers. I had the ASG 2s and then the lowtop white/gold 3s the following two years as my one pair of sneakers per year. Has anyone ever seen a photo of LeBron wearing the low top AZGs?

1611580310390.png

Picked up these original lows in my size yesterday from a local used clothing consignment shop. Back in 2004 when I was in 4th grade my dad bought me the white/navy/red ones low AZGs and that was the first shoe that got me into sneakers. I had the ASG 2s and then the lowtop white/gold 3s the following two years as my one pair of sneakers per year. Has anyone ever seen a photo of LeBron wearing the low top AZGs?
I know there are many here older than me, but hearing people were in the 4th grade in 2004 has got me feeling old. Hahaha. In 2004 I was in my senior year of high school, and I had both these, and the white/silver lows. I loved both the pairs!

1611580310390.png

:lol: I had this exact pair in 5th grade :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom