* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

20190328_065633.jpg
Got'em

I know I’m real late but looking at the svsms on stock x but I’m not sure if I should get an 8.5/9 I have other Lebrons sometimes I have to go up some I dont. Any advice?

Have y'all seen that the prices has went up crazy on these?! Had my alerts set for sz 14 on Stockx and its two pair both over 450 on there. CRAZY! Guess I won't be getting these retro ever, smdh!

Have y'all seen that the prices has went up crazy on these?! Had my alerts set for sz 14 on Stockx and its two pair both over 450 on there. CRAZY! Guess I won't be getting these retro ever, smdh!

Size 14 is definitely hard to come by..but that’s just someone’s asking price. He won’t ever get that on the wheat or black/red colorway..my asks are all around retail for each colorway but I wear a 10.5

prices have been going up on a lot of models actually. good if you're a bron collector, bad if you're getting in late.

Size 14 is definitely hard to come by..but that’s just someone’s asking price. He won’t ever get that on the wheat or black/red colorway..my asks are all around retail for each colorway but I wear a 10.5

Good point but last pair sold at $350. Maybe they are creeping up? Either way I can’t pay that for these smdh

Back
Top Bottom