* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Yeah the suede on Bron's pair seems more rich
Sole seems different too
TH-LeBron-James-Zoom-Generation-AZG-4.jpg

Would have to see them in hand to truly know. On feet pics w/that lighting and stock photos on SNKRS make them look different. That’s the same sole but Bron’s pair looks more worn.

Definitely two different pairs. Lebron's has the same material/texture/color throughout. The alledged "retail" pair has 3 different shades of purple and 3 different textures. Same blueprint as the cement pair.

We’re also talking about a company that refuses to give us true retros of Jordan OGs though.

Nah I get that, but lets also acknoledge the ones that have esp recently.

Big bangs
lebraonabpalmers
liverpools
Superman 3's
CTK 3s

I wanna say that was prolly more nike that brons decision.

I'm not getting them because I don't want them, but I think the difference in appearance is just a different lighting and environment. I think the retail pair is the same material & stitch pattern & everything as Bron's pair.

Sidenote,

Still doesn't sit right with me how the South Beach 8 retro has a different color than the OG's AND the Big Bang retro's tongue is different and the laces are cheaper as well.

Like I didn't understand when Jordan heads used to complain about shoes retroing and being different than the OG'son what seemed like small details but now that I've lived through it I get it.

Sidenote,

Still doesn't sit right with me how the South Beach 8 retro has a different color than the OG's AND the Big Bang retro's tongue is different and the laces are cheaper as well.

Like I didn't understand when Jordan heads used to complain about shoes retroing and being different than the OG'son what seemed like small details but now that I've lived through it I get it.
I remember people locally were trying to argue about the south beach 8 color with me. Saying you can’t compare the two shoes do to age. “The color is different due to age”. Naaaaah they are different colors in general smh. I guess the only good thing is if you get a small scuff they are easier to repaint. Filament green was hard to find and angelus doesn’t make it anymore.

I remember people locally were trying to argue about the south beach 8 color with me. Saying you can’t compare the two shoes do to age. “The color is different due to age”. Naaaaah they are different colors in general smh. I guess the only good thing is if you get a small scuff they are easier to repaint. Filament green was hard to find and angelus doesn’t make it anymore.

They were lying to themselves. The Retro's *almost* have a baby blue like color to them, and don't shine like the OG's.

The South Beach 8 is still my favorite shoe of all time so when it retro'd I bought 2 pairs but still it doesn't look EXACTLY like the OG's.

They were lying to themselves. The Retro's *almost* have a baby blue like color to them, and don't shine like the OG's.

The South Beach 8 is still my favorite shoe of all time so when it retro'd I bought 2 pairs but still it doesn't look EXACTLY like the OG's.
I’ve been eyeing another pair but I barely wear my first one. It was a guy selling them locally for retail worn once but I missed it.
I remember like it was yesterday seeing that OG south beach 8. There was nothing like it at all. The retro color is the same when Nike started flooding the market with them during the south beach wave.
Sick times, you couldn’t go anywhere not seeing teal/pink.

Cements for todays hoop session…
IMG_0928.jpeg

These will def need some break in time… just like most retros.
I don't know if it's just me or how I remember mine were when I had them back in the day or how I remember seeing them on everyone's feet back in the day or what, but those look at least a size too big for you, my friend.

I don't know if it's just me or how I remember mine were when I had them back in the day or how I remember seeing them on everyone's feet back in the day or what, but those look at least a size too big for you, my friend.
Went with my TTS 12 in these and they’re a tad bit roomier than I like my bball shoes but casually they fit fine length wise. I want to say back in the day I might’ve gone with 11.5 or wore double socks. I agree they look massive in person 😂

Definitely don't look like the OGs and I had the OG and retro

Back
Top Bottom