**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

The nice thing is they've been sitting here (the entire collection).  It's a no hassle purchase.
That is nice and good to know.  appreciated.  repped.  I was already on the fence at $80, and after seeing someone get them for $24.99 doesnt help haha.  not sure I want to pay $98 for sweatpants.  (I might but just not sure yet when I go visit in Dec) 

I'm not sure if this was posted but the Nike Memphis Clearance outlet has Nike Tech Pants for $25 in size large

They had 18 pairs of each earlier today

Grey - 545343-063

Black - 545343-010

(901) 332-9325

I'm not sure if this was posted but the Nike Memphis Clearance outlet has Nike Tech Pants for $25 in size large

They had 18 pairs of each earlier today

Grey - 545343-063

Black - 545343-010

(901) 332-9325

damn they said they aint have any :smh:

Welp, looks like I will return these for a voucher come spring/summer.

:smh: I don't even tie them up that hard.

I'm really starting to think these tech pants hit some stores and aren't t selling well, where ever that may be. A swarm of these could hit outlets. Won't be surprised if it happens including more sizes.

How are these selling out on NDC in 5 mins, but then are at the outlets for $25,  I dont get how that works..

My local mom and pops (D-K Foot and Casual) had the tech fleece pants black and the light grey. I don't know if they do phone orders. (Personally I only spend cash in this place) The location on Ross did not have a medium in pants. They have about 7 locations in the DFW. I purchased the black in large. I already have the light grey. They must not be selling well, because they did not make me purchase additional items to buy the pants.

rep'd...

there's 1 review on there saying that the heather grey color is actually black?  can anybody confirm this? I really want the heather grey hoodie but want to make sure it's the right color...

Yeah I saw that review too. I just ordered both the grey and black to be safe since it's free returns

Has anyone ordered the tech fleece crew?

How´s the fit? Boxy?

I want to pull the trigger....

Back
Top Bottom