**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Hey does anyone know where I can find some tech fleece pants? Do you guys think it would be better to just go and talk to a Nike rep and find a pair? I'm looking for the black or heather grey color. Any help would be appreciated
Just read the last few pages and you'll find your answers.

Hey guys. I received my tech fleece 2.0s today in medium. They're definitely too tight for me. I'm 165lbs, 6'1", 31 in waist. I'm thin but on the athletic side. Waist is perfect, but the thighs and legs are tight. I hope this helps you all out with sizing. 
Didnt we tell you to get a large bro
PEOPLE SIZE UP.

This question and answer has solved for centuries :tongue:

damn that guy that didn't size up is looking pretty bad 
roll.gif

Just copped blk/flash jacket at jersey gardens outlet for $144 shipped. Dude said they have some sizes left. (908) 629-9171

Hey guys. I received my tech fleece 2.0s today in medium. They're definitely too tight for me. I'm 165lbs, 6'1", 31 in waist. I'm thin but on the athletic side. Waist is perfect, but the thighs and legs are tight. I hope this helps you all out with sizing. 

Damn your too sexy for those pants :nerd:

Why is everybody so insecure in this thread about how the "Tech Fleece" sweatpants fit when they're supposed to be fitted

Thanks to the folks on here that posted the 40% off on the shield jackets.  I copped at 30%off but called today and they adjusted the price.  I ended up paying $130shipped.  WAAAAAAAAAy cheaper than the original price.

And for those asking about sizing, I'm 5'10" 185lbs and the large fits me perfect.  The medium would have been too snug in the armpit area.

Grey - 545343-063

Charcoal - 545343-032

Black - 545343-010

Obsidian - 585204-453

Grey - 585204-063

Black - 585204-010
Appreciate the info JerkStore,  Just incase anyone is wondering I ordered from JD a month ago and got 2.0s in both gray and black.  2.0 in the black was no difference in my visual comparison to my 1.0 black.

Thanks to the folks on here that posted the 40% off on the shield jackets.  I copped at 30%off but called today and they adjusted the price.  I ended up paying $130shipped.  WAAAAAAAAAy cheaper than the original price.

And for those asking about sizing, I'm 5'10" 185lbs and the large fits me perfect.  The medium would have been too snug in the armpit area.

where did you call?

Back
Top Bottom