**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Arrived yesterday with overnight shipping. Wanted to wear it on my trip to Toronto weekend. It's warmer than I expected. Could hold up to 35+ degree F temps. But still have my North Face Parka to back me up.

The fit is excellent. Slim, and not loose like expected/described by the designer E. Hugh. It can go great with any outfit, dress slacks or tech fleece sweats. That's why I chose the all-black over the black/silver.

Was on the fence when I bought it due to the high price tag, but I have to say it's quality is up to snuff.

The stand-alone liner looks great by itself as well and has just as many useful pockets as the Gore-Tex outer shell. This piece is GREAT and will hold up and become ACG legendary in the years to come. Great job NikeLab.

Sorry for the crappy pics, need a new smartphone

Last edited:
Thanks man! I actually meant to post my quick review of the NikeLab 2-in-1 which I got yday. And post the Oregon gear in the NCAA Gear thread. 

Anyway, I fixed it and moved it over to the right there. My mini-review is posted here now lol. 

Thanks man! I actually meant to post my quick review of the NikeLab 2-in-1 which I got yday. And post the Oregon gear in the NCAA Gear thread. 

Anyway, I fixed it and moved it over to the right there. My mini-review is posted here now lol. 

If you don't mind sharing, how does it fit? What is your height and weight? I was on the fence with either a M or L but ended up missing out. But for future reference I would like to have a better idea.

even better man. so jealous. i'm also curious about sizing, not that i'll have another chance to cop haha.

If you don't mind sharing, how does it fit? What is your height and weight? I was on the fence with either a M or L but ended up missing out. But for future reference I would like to have a better idea.
NP...5'9" 145lbs. slim, althletic build. Officially Nike "Fitted" on the inside tag, NOT "Compression"

The fit of the Medium is great, not too tight for me (yet... gainz bro). But yea, hope that helps.

Thanks it sure does. I'm 5'10 180 and would seem that maybe a L would be best for me. How's the length of it?

Length is the usual length of a Medium. Not short, not long. Reaches to abt middle of the gluteus. Yea, Large would be better for your stats. But it's all up to you how you want it to fit, and what you're using it for. I think the length would be good at 5'10" but the fit would be skin tight like this:

Length is the usual length of a Medium. Not short, not long. Reaches to abt middle of the gluteus. Yea, Large would be better for your stats. But it's all up to you how you want it to fit, and what you're using it for. I think the length would be good at 5'10" but the fit would be skin tight like this:

Length sounds perfect. I hope its not too much longer for an L. But the roominess of the L sounds nice.

It just sounds like I'll buy either if I have the chance to come across one.

NP...5'9" 145lbs. slim, althletic build. Officially Nike "Fitted" on the inside tag, NOT "Compression"

The fit of the Medium is great, not too tight for me (yet... gainz bro). But yea, hope that helps.
Do you have a fit pic?

Guys im 6ft 3 and a 36inch waist...do I get the xxl or the xl in the tech fleece pants..I reckon the xxl will be far to big in the waist but im thinking the length may be better....how much longer are the leg in the xxl compared to the xl

Last edited:
Does anyone have sizing info on the NIKELAB ACG TECH FLEECE PANTS? Do they fit like the other tech pants and do they have the sagging diaper syndrome?

REVIEW - Nike's ACG Tech Fleece Pant

GRADE - C

These are not that great of a product and are being returned immediately.  Fit is not that spectacular and the material isn't anything special.  The white label tech fleece pants were more impressive and half the price. No diaper butt that plagued the early tech fleece pants. 

The pants are soft and do not feature a cuff at the ankle.  Zipper fly with a button enclosure.  Two drawstrings within the pant to tighten.

Fit is TTS.  Definitely fits looser than Tech Pants so do not size up if you choose to purchase.

Pictures speak for themselves.  I would pay $100 for these and not much more.  I'll probably grab something similar from lululemon.

Bottom Line - In the end it comes down to this: do these pants give me the insatiable desire to roam rooftops and gaze upon the vast steel jungle?  Yes.  But not at $200.

REVIEW - Nike's ACG Tech Fleece Pant

GRADE - C

These are not that great of a product and are being returned immediately.  Fit is not that spectacular and the material isn't anything special.  The white label tech fleece pants were more impressive and half the price. No diaper butt that plagued the early tech fleece pants. 

The pants are soft and do not feature a cuff at the ankle.  Zipper fly with a button enclosure.  Two drawstrings within the pant to tighten.

Fit is TTS.  Definitely fits looser than Tech Pants so do not size up if you choose to purchase.

Pictures speak for themselves.  I would pay $100 for these and not much more.  I'll probably grab something similar from lululemon.

Bottom Line - In the end it comes down to this: do these pants give me the insatiable desire to roam rooftops and gaze upon the vast steel jungle?  Yes.  But not at $200.
sucks to hear. they look good though.

Back
Top Bottom