**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Hit up my local Marshall's and came up on two of these bad boys, size medium (pic from online but I'll post mine if anyone wants to see)

How do the Nike Destroyers fit? Are they slim fit?

I am 5'9/10 and weigh around 175... muscular build. Thinking about getting a Medium for a fitted look.

Anyone own one the new tech fleece funnel sweatshirts? I'd like some feedback on quality and sizing.

Thanks!

frown.gif

How do the Nike Destroyers fit? Are they slim fit?

I am 5'9/10 and weigh around 175... muscular build. Thinking about getting a Medium for a fitted look.

Medium is fine. I'm 6' and weigh 180 on a good day and the medium I tried on was just perfect. Enough mobility while still keeping the slim look.

I want to pick up one of the AW77 Hoodies from the Doernbecher collection when they release and was just wondering if anyone knew how they fit compared to the Tech fleece hoody/windrunner? 

I was hoping that they still had that tapered fit as I don't want it to look baggy with my TF pants

Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Anybody in here that wears the Nike dri fit knit shirts, have the problem of the Nike check peeling off and/or the 3M material on the check fading?

Anybody in here that wears the Nike dri fit knit shirts, have the problem of the Nike check peeling off and/or the 3M material on the check fading?
I have about 14 shirts that are dri fit knit and none have that problem. The warm water you wash it in and the dryer will get rid of the 3M super quick

Appreciate both of your insight, good looks fam hopefully i learned my lesson the hard way (dryer + not washing it inside out) this time

Back
Top Bottom