**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

lord what a steal :x
just bought a pair of acg woven pants and thought they were the woven cargo pants :smh:
i need some sleep. anyone have any opinions on the fit on these?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-acg-woven-pants/pid-10721762/pgid-11145893

Yeah I have a pair.

I don't have any other Nike clothes but they fit smaller than the size chart suggests. I normally wear a size 34-35 waist so I got a medium, had to exchange for a large which fits but is still pretty tight. They're dope though.

For comparison I just got the black adidas Altheisure Pack trackpants and the medium fits perfect.

^Awesome thanks. I would normally go large but went with XL since it was the last pair. Hope they do work out. I feel a bit guilty though since it seems these kind of Nike products somehow always end up in outlets for cheap. Wish I lived closer to one.

^Awesome thanks. I would normally go large but went with XL since it was the last pair. Hope they do work out. I feel a bit guilty though since it seems these kind of Nike products somehow always end up in outlets for cheap. Wish I lived closer to one.

Yeah I got my pair through a swoosh account so the price wasn't too bad. Was hoping to eventually grab the NikeLab TF & the cargos but even on discount they're still pretty pricey.

Yeah these nikelab products will definitely end up at outlets. I've already copped 4 pairs of nikelab woven pants in the past month ranging from white label to acg pants. Can't justify the retail price tag on these pants. Especially the ones with button flys. Which tend to fall apart due to bad craftsmanship. Epic flaw in my opinion. How nike gonna put sewn on buttons for a fly that constantly falls apart is beyond me.

Last edited:

Yeah these nikelab products will definitely end up at outlets. I've already copped 4 pairs of nikelab woven pants in the past month ranging from white label to acg pants. Can't justify the retail price tag on these pants. Especially the ones with button flys. Which tend to fall apart due to bad craftsmanship. Epic flaw in my opinion. How nike gonna put sewn on buttons for a fly that constantly falls apart is beyond me.
I hate the button fly man. Never understood the appeal. A solid zipper is so much more functional and practical than buttons.

I remember button fly really becoming a major selling point for jeans in the 90s. Probably some sort of nostalgia factor or a misguided idea that button fly was more genuine and represented better craftsmanship. Always hoped it was a trend that would fade out but it just keeps going strong.

Always been curious what the practical appeal was of the button fly but I've never heard a convincing answer.

In doing a little research about the history of the zipper, I think I may have answered my own question as to the reason button fly is still so popular, it's because people are morons:

"At least 17,616 people in the U.S. suffered zipper-related genital injuries between 2002 and 2010 that were bad enough to land them in hospital..."

In doing a little research about the history of the zipper, I think I may have answered my own question as to the reason button fly is still so popular, it's because people are morons:

"At least 17,616 people in the U.S. suffered zipper-related genital injuries between 2002 and 2010 that were bad enough to land them in hospital..."

Lol.

I've had to re-sew the buttons a coiple times in the past on these pants whether they're acg, nikelab or just plain tech woven pants. To charge customers retail for these pants is criminal

Button flys lay more naturally when sitting or moving, zippered flys can look like you're sportin wood, or if they go inverse they poke into you. Buttons are just a little more chill all around.

i keep seeing such mix reviews about the acg cargos. hope they live up to the price mostly.

i keep seeing such mix reviews about the acg cargos. hope they live up to the price mostly.

I would pass on those pants. Seen them for 69.99$ a week ago and was not impressed even at that price. But that's me though

Last edited:
Now I Gotta Call My Outlet Stores To See If They Have The Cargo's Or Woven's...

Praying They Do And For $70 lol

Finally copped the black  ACG 2-1 jacket at a price I was willing to pay. $124.99 from my nike clearance store. Saw someone else in the store with the white version. would've been nice to have both for less than $300.

What a steal!!! Congrats

San Leandro clearance store didn't have the acg cargo. In fact they had zero acg items at all. Two hour drive for nothing

Finally copped the black  ACG 2-1 jacket at a price I was willing to pay. $124.99 from my nike clearance store. Saw someone else in the store with the white version. would've been nice to have both for less than $300.

Lucky bastard. Nice pickup. That jacket is so sick but the retail is insane.

finding them online at retail is easy. finding them on discount is the hard part
laugh.gif
I would like to know where you're finding them online "easy" joints are sold out every single website they were listed on and are on ebay for 300+

I would like to know where you're finding them online "easy" joints are sold out every single website they were listed on and are on ebay for 300+

they sat on mr porter for a while. fsr. they still have a 2xl. i just picked up the xl a few days ago in case i couldn't find them for cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom