**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/bonded-woven-pants/pid-10744954/pgid-11177527

Anyone have a pair of these and is it true that it runs a little big?  I can wear a size 32 comfortably so I'm wondering if i should get a size 30 instead.

thanks in advance.

Ended up pulling the trigger on a size 30 off of ebay, will post how it fits when I get it in.

Yes I too have a pair of these. Pretty damn comfortable and yes these run tts for me. I'm usually in medium Nike pants and I bought the size 32 and they fit perfectly on me. 5"8 165lbs. Only complaint on these pants is that there're not really black when in person. More like a very very dark blue. Enjoy it

Yes I too have a pair of these. Pretty damn comfortable and yes these run tts for me. I'm usually in medium Nike pants and I bought the size 32 and they fit perfectly on me. 5"8 165lbs. Only complaint on these pants is that there're not really black when in person. More like a very very dark blue. Enjoy it
Thanks, I hope the 30 fits.  Kinda went with all the reviews I saw on nike.com. 

Thanks, I hope the 30 fits.  Kinda went with all the reviews I saw on nike.com. 

I have these too and usually wear 32 or medium in Nike joggers (aw77, v442 etc) but for these I went with the 30 ...fit like a glove with a bit of room to spare and still comfy. I leave the zippers open at the bottom cuz my legs tick

Latest pickup ...NSW cascade messenger

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-acg-mens-packable-jacket/pid-11070319/pgid-11362485

Anyone have the acg packable jacket? How's the fit and the quality? Got a promo code that I want to use, but debating on if it's worth it. Struck out the last few jackets

A bit late but I pulled the trigger on my own last week. I have a medium in the original 2 in 1 jacket from two seasons ago and got a medium in this. The fit is good although its a bit looser which helps with mobility.

It's quite a bit lighter than I thought but it's a perfect shell if you live in a humid area that might see rain every so often. It's not particularly breathable but I can see myself using this instead of an umbrella if I forget one in an emergency or if I'm traveling and don't want to carry an umbrella.

Quality is good but might seem less than the 1st season 2 in 1 because the material is much thinner. I want to say it's about the same level as the 2nd and 3rd season of Gyakusou stuff I have (not the really crazy technical stuff that cost an arm and a leg back in the day but more the multi material stuff that was super light). It definitely feels more durable than other lightweight jackets but material feel wise, it's not as smooth or malleable, probably due to the properties of the material rather than construction.

Overall, I was super happy with the purchase as I'll be traveling quite a bit this summer to areas that are more prone to rain and would rather travel light rather than carry extra items. I debated between this and the transform jacket but realized that I'd rather have a way to put the jacket away and not have to wear it rather than have a jacket with multiple layers.

does anybody have the ACG woven tech pants? not the fleece, but the woven pair. im searching everywhere for size measurments. im anywhere between a 32-34 in jeans depending on the cut and style. i have been advised to go with a medium by a friend who is similar in size as me, but i just want to make sure the thigh area and legs arent too tight. plus i dont want the waist too big obviously. 

if anybody has a large or medium that can provide me measurments i would be forever thankful. 

does anybody have the ACG woven tech pants? not the fleece, but the woven pair. im searching everywhere for size measurments. im anywhere between a 32-34 in jeans depending on the cut and style. i have been advised to go with a medium by a friend who is similar in size as me, but i just want to make sure the thigh area and legs arent too tight. plus i dont want the waist too big obviously. 

if anybody has a large or medium that can provide me measurments i would be forever thankful. 
Medium is a 34 for the tech woven pants, Nike considers the large a 36. These pants arent baggy per se. dont think you will have any issues fitting into a Medium

For Nike pants with numbered sizes, I noticed on their tags that small is 26-28, medium 30-32 and large 34-36 etc. I wear 33 in jeans and a medium or 32 in Nike sportswear pants. Fits fine. Word of advice on any acg pants or shorts, I've noticed sizing to be off once in awhile. I recently bought some acg shorts size 32, waist fits fine by the thigh area was narrow as hell. Also, I tried on acg tech fleece pants in a 32, waist was huge and the cut or style of the pants fit funny. For any future acg purchases, I now will have to try them on in store or buy multiple sizes online to find the right fit.

Last edited:
How do you like the backpack? I own the original cascade back pack and also that messenger.

Messenger is sick.

Backpack is great use it all the time...same design and quality material as the messenger...the original one is sick but can't find it for a good price...show me some pics

next is the Eugene duffle

Hey, just copped a white 2 in 1 jacket on sale. Do you have any experience on how likely it is to get dirty? Just wondering if I can keep it free from stains in daily use? Thanks a lot :wink:

Does anyone have any info on the NikeLab Dynamic Reveal Jacket? It just released last week but it says it's sold out on NDC. I find that a little hard to believe.

Does anyone have any info on the NikeLab Dynamic Reveal Jacket? It just released last week but it says it's sold out on NDC. I find that a little hard to believe.

It came out on Thursday, and yes, it's sold out on NDC. However, you can always give the NikeLab 21 Mercer store a call!

It came out on Thursday, and yes, it's sold out on NDC. However, you can always give the NikeLab 21 Mercer store a call!

Repped. That's insane though... A $450 jacket gone in 2 days. I thought they would sit a bit while I gathered some funds to purchase. Any chance they'll restock online? The Olympics haven't event started yet...

Repped. That's insane though... A $450 jacket gone in 2 days. I thought they would sit a bit while I gathered some funds to purchase. Any chance they'll restock online? The Olympics haven't event started yet...

I'd just check back often, or phone in an order. Usually, NikeLab products do not restock, but I could be wrong [anyone here is welcome to correct me on that]

I'd just check back often, or phone in an order. Usually, NikeLab products do not restock, but I could be wrong [anyone here is welcome to correct me on that]
they restocked all the nikelab ACG stuff, not sure how it usually goes though

Hey, just copped a white 2 in 1 jacket on sale. Do you have any experience on how likely it is to get dirty? Just wondering if I can keep it free from stains in daily use? Thanks a lot :wink:
its an absolute nightmate, guaranteed every time you put it on you will gather another mark on it.

buying in white was one of my biggest purchase regrets, it looks dope as hell but cant justify a £500 jacket in white that i never wear because its too risky to keep in good condition.

looking for the black version in small if anyone is willing to sell. 

Back
Top Bottom