**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

​Problem is I run from an M to an XL in Nike sizing, especially for the tees. Pretty much can't be sure what I should be getting. Not being in the US and trying to get forwarding isn't helping as well :frown:

What's that jacket Lebron got on at the Kanye Concert last night on IG.... :nerd:

just confirmed its fake. no zips on the chest flap pocket. props to the one who posted that info, saved me some major headache. 

Steal of the year. Another acg 2-1 jacket to the collection. Copped the navy blue today for $33 after tax [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

#neverpayretail

Damn they make fake ACG. Is that many people looking for that, to create fakes.

Looks like that extra hidden chest pocket/zipper fooled the bootleggers as well... smh 
mean.gif

The White 3M Reflective 2 in 1 is commanding mad loot these days... 

I still haven't come across another person rockin' an ACG 2 in 1 jacket in NYC...

I get mad looks & comments - but have yet to see another out in the wild... 

Get'em while you can... I just picked up my 5th 2 in 1 jacket...

Took me forever to track it down...

Black with 3M Reflective Logo Holiday 2014 Launch Edition (No Flash Used)

also in pic is the Summit White/Black Holiday 2015  - The above 2 are the hardest to find IMO...

Good Luck finding legit ones... I'm still trying to come to terms with that Damn San Leandro Outlet!! 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

-  Peace...

Last edited:
Currently down stateside from London, is there any outlets in Las Vegas or Los Angeles which has any ACG Jackets in the Nike Outlets???

Those jackets don't tend to sit. Plenty of outlets in LV and LA, but it really just comes down to luck and timing.

Still searching for this ACG pack. Can't believe I let one slip past me on feeBay. Does anyone know where I can find one or have any leads??

These 2in1 steals are crazy. I would be happy to pay 200 for a used one. No chance to cop for these sale prices here in germany.

Even the alpine jacket sold out full priced everywhere. If anyone willing to sell a 2in1 Jacket in size L or XL hit me up
wink.gif

Im sorry for the ignorance but I saw this Nike hoodie with just do it coming down the sleeves in fleece letters. Been looking for it for a hot second. I couldn't even find a pic on google. It was all black with Just do it in white and black letters with fleece going down the sleeve. Any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom