**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Does anyone have the Nike NSW Destroyer Wool Varsity Jacket? If so, how is the fit on them?

Eyeing one on eBay and wanted to make sure what type of fit the jacket is.

Does anyone have the Nike NSW Destroyer Wool Varsity Jacket? If so, how is the fit on them?

Eyeing one on eBay and wanted to make sure what type of fit the jacket is.

Yeh i have a few...imo they fit big....IF youre not wearing a hoody or sweater under. I had a bunch of mediums....ended up swapping them out for smalls. Im a medium. Look up online stores that have their own models modelling them...the fit is kinda big, the sleeves are long and stacked.

Last edited:
Yeh i have a few...imo they fit big....IF youre not wearing a hoody or sweater under. I had a bunch of mediums....ended up swapping them out for smalls. Im a medium. Look up online stores that have their own models modelling them...the fit is kinda big, the sleeves are long and stacked.
Thank you for the insight! This information helps.

Finally!!!

Now just gotta wait for winter...:smh::smh::smh:

they had a couple black ACG pants but only in L and above, and lots of the grey fleece crew shirt with the zipper and hoodie style pocket in L and XL and one S at San Leandro. Also had lots of Gyakusou jackets for women. Definitely worth even just checking out. They had one Marc Newman Vapormax in a 10.5 for retail price, but it's probably cheaper on ebay. 

Decided to go for a quick ride downtown rather than do a lunch...
ended up at NikeLab waiting forever for my size in the KMTR....
Customers kept asking the employees to try my ACG FSB Chukka's.... :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Got back to the office...

dude from the mailroom drops off a package and it's...

my Lupinek Flyknit ACG Boots... All in all a good day :wink:

Peace...

Customers kept asking the employees to try my ACG FSB Chukka's.... :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Peace...

Just got my blue KMTR in yesterday from NDC. Super pumped to have them. Is that the ACG responder bag? I'm trying to locate one but it's not easy. How is it?

It's all that and then some... there's 2 on ebay now but they're the 1st model ones... The later model ones are better for looks, stronger buckles and the waterproofing on the bottom zippers. Look for this model   

ba5279-010

it's the one that I've got and it's comfy when carrying a lot of gear.

Good Luck...

Last edited:

Peace...

Sweet stock u got there...
How do those chukka fit? I heard half size down?
What's stocked at nikelab nowadays? I'm headed to CHI one next week

they had a couple black ACG pants but only in L and above, and lots of the grey fleece crew shirt with the zipper and hoodie style pocket in L and XL and one S at San Leandro. Also had lots of Gyakusou jackets for women. Definitely worth even just checking out. They had one Marc Newman Vapormax in a 10.5 for retail price, but it's probably cheaper on ebay. 

Anybody wanna throw me an assist for the black ACG pants in a large?

Most definitely a half size down - I'm usually an 11-11.5 in my Nike footwear. I actually have 5 pairs of Chukkas and all are 10.5 except for one which is size 11 and it's roomy as hell... I took out the original insole and replaced it with a much thicker one. The Chukkas seem to go nice with the ACG Woven and Tech Fleece Pants from 2014-2015... The 2016 Pants are overtly baggy IMO.

The NikeLab pretty much mirrored the website... Nothing from this past winter and the KMTR was out in Black and Blue.

There was some Gyakusou stuff and other kicks like KD X's... 

I was hoping to find some discounted stuff but no dice... Everything full retail nothing on sale or discounted....
mean.gif
mean.gif

Fill out those surveys on those receipts and get that $10 off... 
wink.gif

Peace...

Last edited:
Most definitely a half size down - I'm usually an 11-11.5 in my Nike footwear. I actually have 5 pairs of Chukkas and all are 10.5 except for one which is size 11 and it's roomy as hell... I took out the original insole and replaced it with a much thicker one. The Chukkas seem to go nice with the ACG Woven and Tech Fleece Pants from 2014-2015... The 2016 Pants are overtly baggy IMO.

The NikeLab pretty much mirrored the website... Nothing from this past winter and the KMTR was out in Black and Blue.
There was some Gyakusou stuff and other kicks like KD X's... 

I was hoping to find some discounted stuff but no dice... Everything full retail nothing on sale or discounted....:smh: :smh:
Fill out those surveys on those receipts and get that $10 off... :wink:

Peace...

Would you say a full size down on those chukkas?

Dang nice. Been looking to cop my first flash jacket on the bay. How do they fit?
They fit pretty true to size I would say. The medium fits me a bit more snug and the large more loose so I can put a hoodie underneath

Frack??? what happened to all the images?? They updated and lost all the links???

NeWayz got this in the mail today...
IMG_9638.PNG

Reminded me of what I received yesterday....

IMG_9625.JPG
for Waaaaayyy Cheaper Too....

Peace

Back
Top Bottom