**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

anyone help me!
i want to know the length of this pants
waist,inseam,and thickness of thigh.

Attachments

• 712A6F7A-3B91-45B7-B373-D1EB392C65F4.jpeg
    712A6F7A-3B91-45B7-B373-D1EB392C65F4.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 23
Could someone who owns the Nike ACG Alpine jacket give some feedback on the sizing please? Does it run small? I had a seller give me pit to pit measurements of a size L and he said it was 19.5", which is tiny! I have dress shirts size M that are 22" pit to pit and it's a slim fit dress shirt. Could someone else please provide confirmation of the measurements? TIA!

Could someone who owns the Nike ACG Alpine jacket give some feedback on the sizing please? Does it run small? I had a seller give me pit to pit measurements of a size L and he said it was 19.5", which is tiny! I have dress shirts size M that are 22" pit to pit and it's a slim fit dress shirt. Could someone else please provide confirmation of the measurements? TIA!
I have last years Alpine jacket in a large and they fit roomy. I can comfortably fit a tech fleece hoody under. The jacket is made to fit with the metamorphosis jacket so if you plan on layering you should be fine.

I have last years Alpine jacket in a large and they fit roomy. I can comfortably fit a tech fleece hoody under. The jacket is made to fit with the metamorphosis jacket so if you plan on layering you should be fine.

Appreciate the reply. I ended up picking up a size L in last year's olive alpine jacket after trying on this seasons size L alpine jacket. The yellow is the nicest color imo but not willing to pay retail for any of this season's colors. Kind of disappointing actually.

Looks good. Basically the ACG 2-in1 sold in two parts. $$$$$$

Kicking myself for not buying ACG a few yrs back :smh:

Probably one of the best pieces Ive seen Nike produce in awhile

Medal Stand Collection
White outer shell - 475
Blue inner shell - 300
Boots - 250
Pant - 260

Pants have me intrigued but Ill wait til they hit my outlet

Anybody know if you can alter a jacket to make it wider? Got the denim nike destroyer selvedge jacket in and it fits way smaller then any of my other nike destroyers. I'm bummed.

Kicking myself for not buying ACG a few yrs back :smh:

Probably one of the best pieces Ive seen Nike produce in awhile

Medal Stand Collection
White outer shell - 475
Blue inner shell - 300
Boots - 250
Pant - 260

Pants have me intrigued but Ill wait til they hit my outlet

The article states that it's a 2-in-1 jacket. Are you positive the jackets will be sold separately?

Anybody know if you can alter a jacket to make it wider? Got the denim nike destroyer selvedge jacket in and it fits way smaller then any of my other nike destroyers. I'm bummed.

No.You need more material, maybe a good seamstress can find some material to match but I suspect it wont turnout well.

Looking for some water resistant pants for my iceland trip. Any recommendations? Most of the waterproof pants from the mainstream technical brands all fit like homeless pants.

A Marshalls nearby me had two of these gyakosou aeroloft jackets for $50 in size large. Woul've got one but they fit a little tight

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom