**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Djbrd6bU0AIYYoQ.jpg

Anyone have an idea where to get this shirt Ronaldo is wearing or when it releases?

Djbrd6bU0AIYYoQ.jpg

Anyone have an idea where to get this shirt Ronaldo is wearing or when it releases?
The item number is 927392, but the color he has isn’t available yet. It is pretty dope. Looks a little lighter than the new deep spruce color.

Helpful note, the United Kingdom Nike website usually has the archived and retro drops much earlier than the States, while we get the modern and tech deliveries first. They have some decent pieces reminiscent of the early NSW bold prints out now. I usually copy the style and color numbers, google em, and half the time there’s a shop overseas who will have it and ship to the US.

I’m guessing they’re 928575, color obsidian. Just released.

I have them and promptly have to return them. They sold out on Nike.com pretty fast in Black, then restocked I’m guessing due to many buyers unsatisfied with the fit:

8DE11540-B542-4C41-ACFC-269FFDB01BE2.jpeg

As you can see the legs are articulated quite foolishly. I wear a medium and they’re pretty long, causing the calf part to bunch out like MC Hammer pants. KD probably has on an XL but that’s not how they fit on regularly sized and proportioned people at all. It’s a shame because the polyester is swapped for a thinner rayon blend for warmer weather, the Nike logo is rubber, and the numerical Just Do It script on the back zipper is a nice touch. Hope this helped.

The item number is 927392, but the color he has isn’t available yet. It is pretty dope. Looks a little lighter than the new deep spruce color.

Helpful note, the United Kingdom Nike website usually has the archived and retro drops much earlier than the States, while we get the modern and tech deliveries first. They have some decent pieces reminiscent of the early NSW bold prints out now. I usually copy the style and color numbers, google em, and half the time there’s a shop overseas who will have it and ship to the US.

Just ordered one:

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-mens-t-shirt-4W4SdH/927392-303

That price is absurd. The black version is sitting at outlets for 30 dollars. I bought 2 pairs, TTS and a size up. The TTS fits in the waist but the legs are SUPER slim. They are actually tagged "max taper" meaning they are basically joggers without the cuff. the leg openings basically stuck to the sides of my legs.
The size up pant i purchased fit really big in the waist but the legs fit much better IMO.

I dont like joggers, and like the looser fitting legs so i guess its just taste.

just know they shrink a lot in the dryer.

so to answer your question, if you are between a 33/34 most likely go with the 34. The 32 might fit, but will be like tights on your legs.
you still see these in your outlets? :nerd:

Are there gloves that go with the nikelab acg nrg collection? I heard people talking about it but haven't seen it anywhere

Probably wont work but I've been looking for this jacket for years now. If anybody has 1 and would do me the favor of letting me buy it from you I'll owe you forever lol
nike bb kobe leather destroyer.jpg

Probably wont work but I've been looking for this jacket for years now. If anybody has 1 and would do me the favor of letting me buy it from you I'll owe you forever lol
nike bb kobe leather destroyer.jpg
Same here. I got the black one about 5 years back for around $250, but the Brown is nowhere to be found

the crotch and seat area is roomy af. i wear a small and the length was fine but the overall fit was way too roomy for my tastes.

I noticed that it said "roomy fit" in the description. :lol:

I wanted something more tapered, but I really liked how these looked.

Can anyonde identify this Nike Running top? I have searched the entire running products on NDC and can just not find what they are called. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• Running.png
    Running.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 764
Back
Top Bottom