**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Anyone know of spots that have the Nike x Carhartt Tailwind cap on sale?

Can somebody please tell me whats going on with nikes sizing????

Ive been a medium in crews, hoodies, ts and joggers for about 3 years and now its standard fit medium is like a large.

Recently bought joggers and the medium was huge and a medium Jordan crew that fits like a large.

It just makes shopping online difficult im in Phoenix and there aren't that many stores that carry the stuff I like if any to try on.

Standard fit should run normal loose I can understand being bigger looks like I may have to start getting smalls in some stuff but its so inconsistent

Anybody else had the same issues?

I'm interested in nike windrunner and what size should I get? I'm 5'8, 150lbs, and long arms.

Latest nike pick-ups
DSC_0280~~.jpg

Ive been a medium in crews, hoodies, ts and joggers for about 3 years and now its standard fit medium is like a large.

Recently bought joggers and the medium was huge and a medium Jordan crew that fits like a large.

It just makes shopping online difficult im in Phoenix and there aren't that many stores that carry the stuff I like if any to try on.

Standard fit should run normal loose I can understand being bigger looks like I may have to start getting smalls in some stuff but its so inconsistent

I hear you. The new Nike tech pack stuff also runs 1 size larger. They are also making a lot of unisex stuff with XS sizing so maybe that plays a role.

style is changing. i noticed last night. was looking for some acg and i felt like i was losing my mind trying to figure out the sizing. but then i got some regular shrts and realized theyre loose fit. they basically fit like 90s tees again. or normal nike generic heavyweight Ts from around 2010. arm holes are much bigger chest a bit more loose.

anyone get the love is uninterrupted hoodie? I got mine today in a size large. it fits perfect except the length. it is extremely short on the length. anyone have an xl they might want to trade for?!

Is it just me or all Nike t shirts extra long and a bit baggier now? I’ve been a medium in Nike tees for my whole adult life and was just recently at the Nike factory store and every t I tried in the store in a size small was bigger and about 4 inches longer than the size medium nike t shirt i was wearing that I bought last year. I love the graphics but it fits like a dress and extends past the crotch on my shorts. I’m gonna have to start taking my Nike tees to the tailors to have them hemmed. This is ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom