OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

It seems u need a computer from NASA to get a pair of kicks from NDC, thanks Gentry for killing NSW

Or be in the same server room!!! Well does anybody have any info on the HOH in KOP release? That's my only shot I guess. Also IMHO if you hate the way these releases are going and didn't get these tonight do us all a favor and don't cop for outragous prices let the re-sellers have to drop their prices to move the kicks. That will make them start thinking a little harder about just buying up any and everything. 

Man, everyone's a Platinum member now or what? Either that or the Platinum club line only has one phone line >_>

so eastbay is sold out??

im so %!@@%$ pissed.. last friday all over again. i aint camping for these. the hype over the foams will be too much

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

yo this is just getung out of hand now... Can't even get mad anymore about missing a release, but I'm sure this is telling me to gracefully bow out again after taking a few years off prior to this last year or so

I feel the exact same way.  It's been a good run, but all this BS just isn't worth my time anymore.   

Originally Posted by B Sox

This is incredible...must have been very limited...didn't seem like a ton of people even cared about these.

exactly what i was thinking...
thread was at 15 pages 2 days ago.

i was thinking to just go in-store to cop these tm, as i thought there wasn't/wouldnt be any hype on these
but tthen thought better of it and secure my pairs tonight just in case 'lurkers/ resellers' were out.

guess i was right...
sick.gif

Is there a non fancy version of the site? I should bought using my phone, fck. Big bangs will be impossible!

I still laugh everytime the "Did you know Eastbay offers online shopping" loop comes around. Nah lady...these ain't even making the website.

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by bson504

kicks-crew still has them up for pre-order.....

they are legit right?? im still waitin to recieve trackin and I ordered last week

i have read online they are legit but shipping is really slow.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by B Sox

This is incredible...must have been very limited...didn't seem like a ton of people even cared about these.

exactly what i was thinking...
thread was at 15 pages 2 days ago.

i was thinking to just go in-store to cop these tm, as i thought there wasn't/wouldnt be any hype on these
but tthen thought better of it and secure my pairs tonight just in case 'lurkers/ resellers' were out.

guess i was right...
sick.gif
this is the result of the foams not being released online. 

This release was rediculous. There wasn't even a lot of hype on these shoes especially for the GITD pair. Now that they cancelled the foams on NDC, everyone went to the next best thing.

Smfh. $$*$!

man, i really wanted these too. damn. thanks nike, feed the hypebeasts please, we really love it.......
frown.gif

Those dunks sold out almost as quick. It blows my mind that they limited these retros to such small numbers. This wasn't an issue of demand. The site worked fine, they just had no inventory!! And F Kicks Crew, I'm not paying $202 shipped for a size 11. What an atrocity this has become. Nike isn't even doing smart business, especially on these retros.

just got off the phone with eastbay, got my sz11 on orlando cw, fresh mint sold out, %$!+!

Back
Top Bottom