OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, everyone's a Platinum member now or what? Either that or the Platinum club line only has one phone line >_>
As I've said before, for releases, Eastbay pools all their lines. So no matter if you call the platinum, gold, silver, or regular line, it goes to the same system. Hence the line would still be busy and you would still be put on hold no matter which line you call since you would still be waiting in line with everyone else. The loyalty memberships are only good for the shipping and return shipping, apparently.

I was able to get through finally i ordered the orlando colorway lady said there were maybe an 8 left and the GITD did sell out

did you know that eastbay offers online tracking?  if you placed an order by phone or online you can track it online to find out the order status....

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Nike is really kicking everybody in the balls
Seriously. I hadn't checked on this thread in a while...I kinda was interested in the Orlando's if they sat around (assuming a GR and not much interest) and now I see this? lol. 

At least i can copp the blk/wht deions on saturday, i think im going to just buy GR kicks, it will be a helluva lot easier

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man, even the orlando colorway sold out. I'm incredibly angry, NIKE @%#@ YOU!

Yeah, it lasted 2 minutes. Basically if you went for it you were smart, cause going for the GITD was a lost cause that screwed me on the Orlandos

the girl i spoke to on the phone said they (eastbay) got 15 pairs of each colorway. theyre gone...

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Man, everyone's a Platinum member now or what? Either that or the Platinum club line only has one phone line >_>
As I've said before, for releases, Eastbay pools all their lines. So no matter if you call the platinum, gold, silver, or regular line, it goes to the same system. Hence the line would still be busy and you would still be put on hold no matter which line you call since you would still be waiting in line with everyone else. The loyalty memberships are only good for the shipping and return shipping, apparently.
its weird though.  at 1158 gold club number went right through and i had to hang up and call back.  still went right through with no busy tone but now i have been on hold for 25 minutes.  !!%.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man.. the girl just told me they sold out and that includes the pairs they were gonna put up online at noon...

ndc fail, got through on eastbay, gitd sold out, ordered a 9.5 in orlando's tho. I knew these were gonna go quick
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I quit
Same here.... Man I've supported this brand/culture since I've been able to pick my own shoes (over 20 years now) and if I have to stay up late to miss out on a shoe, have a server crash, "camp out", or pay these outrageous resellers to get what I want.... then F it. I lose passion for Nike and sneakers in general every crappy release like this.

As someone tweeted yesterday "When the acquisition of sneakers becomes a burden and is no longer a thrill......that's a problem." 

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by myselfonline

its weird though.  at 1158 gold club number went right through and i had to hang up and call back.  still went right through with no busy tone but now i have been on hold for 25 minutes.  !!%.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Should have small talked the !++% out of that rep until it hit 12

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by hotbutter

lol @ ndc's twitter.

9:00: link to both
9:02: tweet- sold out

AND they sold out way before 9:02.. within the first 42 seconds according to dude in this thread
yea, I got the tweet a little late, it was something like 9:00 with some seconds. I checked Nikestore's twitter at 9:01 and it said 19 seconds ago the flight ones have sold out. 
Honestly I'm tired of this, Nike shouldn't be doing this to the loyal collectors.
30t6p3b.gif

So god damn pissed. %+$% you Gentry

Back
Top Bottom