OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

To my surprise these are just as limited as the Foams. Each store in the 34th street NYC area received no more than 72 pairs. This may be the case with the other shoes in the pack. Im praising the Galaxys for keeping the heat off the other models but these definitely moved. I wouldn't be surprised if resale hits $400 on these.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Hype is really and truly at an all-time high. It's just something about this all-star weekend and all the releases coming up. I would have never guessed in a million years that the Orlando Flight Ones would sell out in less than an hour online. I imagined these being slept on and copped once they went under $100 like most Penny's (at least the ones that aren't foams.) Seriously, can you think of one pair of Penny's that sold out that quick ever? I think it's been so hard to cop on NDC and other spots lately that heads are just itching to cop something at midnight to feel like they won an ebay auction or something.
You mean sell out in less than 2 MINUTES?
Correction..40 seconds
roll.gif

Got the Orlandos at Niketown and man, these are ugly. I'm going to end up returning them. Is it just or does the quality suck?

Hype is really and truly at an all-time high. It's just something about this all-star weekend and all the releases coming up. I would have never guessed in a million years that the Orlando Flight Ones would sell out in less than an hour online. I imagined these being slept on and copped once they went under $100 like most Penny's (at least the ones that aren't foams.) Seriously, can you think of one pair of Penny's that sold out that quick ever? I think it's been so hard to cop on NDC and other spots lately that heads are just itching to cop something at midnight to feel like they won an ebay auction or something.

SERIOUSLY?!!  The hype is outta control.  Nike could drop these this weekend and call them an all-star release, limited to 400 pairs and people would camp and cause bloodshed over them:
Spoiler [+]
orthopedicshoesforwomenPics1st3psK4UsiJGWM.jpg

$!@?!  One these were suppose to release 24th and two its crazy how ALL of these hypebeast fools have NO idea what these are, but yet jump to get them (a bunch of them at that)
30t6p3b.gif
, and we all know who I am referring to!  I was only trying to get ONE pair, because I actually watched PENNY play in these and had them back then when, everyone else was clowning because they didn't have an exposed air bubble.  To be real, I don't want the galaxy ones, Nike and the rest of y'all can keep those, Orlando ONLY!

luckily i got my pair of orlando's before the price increase on kicks-crew, backtrack i paid a 10 dollar increase but still got em for under 190 shipped. they going for 250+ on ebay, the GITD's going for 300+. i blame nike "all star pack" "galaxy" and "limited" these three statements caused all the hype. outside of the orlando 1's and foams what pennys have sold out or been this hard to get.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Correction..40 seconds
roll.gif
He was talking about the Orlandos, but yes, I missed the GITD at 12:00:45 at processing. The Orlandos took another minute to sell out! Which in retrospect... I should have just gone for them to begin with and walked away with something.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by TxSole

Thank you Jesus!!!
I thought u were camping for the foams??

I got my wristband yesterday afternoon for my foams. I shot over to HOH and camped all night again. I was dedicated after the NDC disaster!

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

$!@?!  One these were suppose to release 24th and two its crazy how ALL of these hypebeast fools have NO idea what these are, but yet jump to get them (a bunch of them at that)
30t6p3b.gif
, and we all know who I am referring to!  I was only trying to get ONE pair, because I actually watched PENNY play in these and had them back then when, everyone else was clowning because they didn't have an exposed air bubble.  To be real, I don't want the galaxy ones, Nike and the rest of y'all can keep those, Orlando ONLY!
Simmer down there, guy. 
devil.gif

These were scheduled to released the 23rd, and Nike was very clear about that per their release schedule for the weekend that has been tweeted over and over again. There's still one more place online that is getting these, and I may go for it tonight.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

SMH.... In The Last Hour Or So, Kicks-Crew.com Has Raised Their Price On The GITD's By $50
30t6p3b.gif

EBAY Prices Hitting $350 For These?
eek.gif

What The Hell Has Happened To The Shoe Game?
I'm wondering the same thing. I can only imagine how bad it's going to be tonight and tomorrow. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

that is the new Footlocker policy that dropped yesterday...Same goes with tommorrow, you can only get one release then have to go to the back of the line if you want another.
New policy..that's how it has always been at the HOH in NC...

Well Maybe it was just a "concrete" email, letting everyone know how it will be for now on at all store.

HoH i was at let you get both

Left with 4 pair, Orlando are lovely but the GITD are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm a sucker for 3m, they look almost unreal 

cant wait to let mine bake int he sun to get some extra glow. 

Originally Posted by facemafia

Left with 4 pair, Orlando are lovely but the GITD are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm a sucker for 3m, they look almost unreal 

cant wait to let mine bake int he sun to get some extra glow. 

now did you really NEED 4 pairs?

damn this is madness..smh it seems like cats that cant afford to camp just wont get these for anywhere near retail

Can't believe Kicks-Crew price jump...guess I'm not so mad about getting the GITD for $194

I can understand the GITDs selling out(hype/gimmick) but HOW did the Orlando's sell out on NDC? & did they sell out in retail stores as well? 
ohwell.gif

Flight ones selling out nowadays
laugh.gif
 %$*% is starting to get laughable

Originally Posted by facemafia

No I didn't NEED, just trying to cover the cost of mine. 

Yeah, in other words you're reselling because you couldn't afford them at retail. LOL you're part of the problem around here, face it.

Back
Top Bottom