OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

people goin ham on a glow in the dark shoe? f they put lights on the bottoms and made them limited yall fools would drool. orlandos are fire gitd = trash

Originally Posted by MBen32

I can understand the GITDs selling out(hype/gimmick) but HOW did the Orlando's sell out on NDC? & did they sell out in retail stores as well? 
ohwell.gif

Flight ones selling out nowadays
laugh.gif
 %$*% is starting to get laughable
Niketown Chi had a couple sz 11s (Orlando) by the time I picked up mine, but someone checking out at one of the registers heard that there was no one else in line and may have bought them up.

A Champs in the burbs seemed to have a few random sizes left (Orlando) around lunch time.

But I don't think Flight Ones selling out is laughable. Maybe the fact that Nike made them more limited than we thought/hoped, but I know many people, including myself, that have been waiting for these for more than 10 years. The guys around me were all reminiscing of when we had a pair in high school. Although my pair was the black/white one (Nike if you reading, bring those back too).

trappedintime wrote:
THEJISBACK wrote:
$!@?!  One these were suppose to release 24th and two its crazy how ALL of these hypebeast fools have NO idea what these are, but yet jump to get them (a bunch of them at that)
30t6p3b.gif
, and we all know who I am referring to!  I was only trying to get ONE pair, because I actually watched PENNY play in these and had them back then when, everyone else was clowning because they didn't have an exposed air bubble.  To be real, I don't want the galaxy ones, Nike and the rest of y'all can keep those, Orlando ONLY!
Simmer down there, guy. 
devil.gif

These were scheduled to released the 23rd, and Nike was very clear about that per their release schedule for the weekend that has been tweeted over and over again. There's still one more place online that is getting these, and I may go for it tonight.

I don't tweet, therefore one can tweet 24/7 and I wouldn't know what is on there, regardless of how unclear or clear.  I am most upset at the fact that most people buy shoes NOT because they like them, but because OTHER people like them.  When has a non-sig penny shoe aside from the foams sold out?  The original (and all time most famous Penny sig Penny 1), didn't even sellout for days.  Now a days so called "sneakerheads", don't even use their OWN damn "heads" (minds) to purchase sneakers.  On another note how about you message me and let me know the site or grab a pair for me and I will copp.  Please.  Lol!  Hell, I was just trying to get ONE pair of the Orlando's for sentimental value.  What makes it worst is these clowns try to sell you the shoes, with the history of the shoe when they weren't even around and their history is way off!
30t6p3b.gif

rcjbbp1313 wrote:
people goin ham on a glow in the dark shoe? f they put lights on the bottoms and made them limited yall fools would drool. orlandos are fire gitd = trash

rcjbbp1313 wrote:
"If they put lights on the bottoms and made them limited yall fools would drool."   So damn true!
roll.gif
roll.gif

THANK YOU, finally someone who knows what they are talking about.  CO-SIGN!
pimp.gif

After last night's fiasco, the Greenland Employee Store came through for me! Called this morning at 9 (central time) and finally got through around 9:30. Finally wearing a size 14 paid off, cause I don't think they had many left. Both pairs for the price of one...gotta love the employee price! Good luck to everyone still looking.

Originally Posted by gyeah

After last night's fiasco, the Greenland Employee Store came through for me! Called this morning at 9 (central time) and finally got through around 9:30. Finally wearing a size 14 paid off, cause I don't think they had many left. Both pairs for the price of one...gotta love the employee price! Good luck to everyone still looking.

lucky lucky man congrats!!!!

I went to try to buy these during lunch. Most of the kids in line that successfully bought them looked too young to have been in elementary school when these even came out. I was the only guy in line wearing dress shoes and not Foamposites. I owned the Orlando pair in 5th grade and I wore those things into the ground. It got to a point where I was touching up the cracked leather with white shoe polish and using superglue on the sole.
roll.gif

If I wasn't saving up my vacation days to take a trip next month I would've considered camping. I thought these would have been an easy cop. 
ohwell.gif

If anyone knows of a size 12 floating around, I'd apreesh.

Originally Posted by piluchavez

I went to try to buy these during lunch. Most of the kids in line that successfully bought them looked too young to have been in elementary school when these even came out. I was the only guy in line wearing dress shoes and not Foamposites. I owned the Orlando pair in 5th grade and I wore those things into the ground. It got to a point where I was touching up the cracked leather with white shoe polish and using superglue on the sole.
roll.gif

If I wasn't saving up my vacation days to take a trip next month I would've considered camping. I thought these would have been an easy cop. 
ohwell.gif

If anyone knows of a size 12 floating around, I'd apreesh.

I did the exact same thing lol. I went to footaction during my lunch wearing loafers and the dudes were looking at me funny as hell.

i can see it now people hiding in bushes from cops/friends with these on glowin away thinking they can hide..... this generation is ******ed

<---I was just looking through my profile settings and found this avy I made like 4 years ago. If you look closely, instead of being royal blue, the accents were forest green. I'm guessing a Seattle Supersonics version? Found them at a Saver's some time ago. 

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Update in the DMV area??

Columbia Mall was a waste of my time
tired.gif
Damn. I heard only PG really had em but I wasnt too sure if that source was correct or not. If you hear of any other stores, hit me.

They don't have that bounce to your step like the OGs and I'm glad I went .5 size down. On to the black/white Ones.

Update in the DMV area??

tired.gif
Damn. I heard only PG really had em but I wasnt too sure if that source was correct or not. If you hear of any other stores, hit me.

thats what i heard too in regards to all of the allstar shoes but idk if im buying it tho

^^ yeah my bro had the forest green joints back in the day. they were illy.

back when you could cop stuff like that or ill colored Xs in the mall with no prob.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by facemafia

No I didn't NEED, just trying to cover the cost of mine. 

Yeah, in other words you're reselling because you couldn't afford them at retail. LOL you're part of the problem around here, face it.

Being able to afford is far from an issue for me. But why not sell someone a shoe that their willing to pay extra for and cut away from the cost of mine? 

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

tired.gif

thats what i heard too in regards to all of the allstar shoes but idk if im buying it tho
They were at Footlocker in Columbia but sold out. I asked the manager and she pointed to a dude in the store who works at a store in PG  saying his spot had them. Asked dude and he shrugged, then walked off mumbling stores that might have them in PG
tired.gif

I just want one pair

Anywhere in NYC that currently has either the Orlando's or Glow in the Darks? Niketown NY is sold out in both colorways..

Back
Top Bottom