OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

seriously ya'll need to chill out it's not that serious. Stop generating hype for no reason all ya'll noobs is the reason the shoe game is the way it is now. Stop talking BS and pos info on the shoe all these smart comments like "call them and find out your self" or "people need to to they own homework" this site is to help others out and share info not gloat and brag about your connects and info ya'll not trynna share. Ya'll NTers are worse than females. Someone just confirm that which CW is a QS and any other release info or sites that have them post it…if not then just shut up and wait til they come out.

Originally Posted by 45DE

seriously ya'll need to chill out it's not that serious. Stop generating hype for no reason all ya'll noobs is the reason the shoe game is the way it is now. Stop talking BS and pos info on the shoe all these smart comments like "call them and find out your self" or "people need to to they own homework" this site is to help others out and share info not gloat and brag about your connects and info ya'll not trynna share. Ya'll NTers are worse than females. Someone just confirm that which CW is a QS and any other release info or sites that have them post it…if not then just shut up and wait til they come out.

That's what I thought NT was for, people with valid and relevant info can share with us all.

Exactly. NT is about helping each other out. If you don't want to give info. then just don't post.

If the orlando's were to release on another date separate from the G.i.t.d's they would sit like any other shoe. Just my opinion. But like the rest of ya'll i'll be online trying to score a pair...for retail. Nothing more!

Whats everyone guessing on sizing with these since no one has had a pair to try on?

Glad this thread isn't getting too much attention and most of the hype is going on in the foamposite thread. In my opinion, both of these shoes are the best looking out of all the galaxy/ASG shoes being released. Hopefully I can cop both pairs.

Originally Posted by MACjSonMYfeet

Glad this thread isn't getting too much attention and most of the hype is going on in the foamposite thread. In my opinion, both of these shoes are the best looking out of all the galaxy/ASG shoes being released. Hopefully I can cop both pairs.

Saying things like this may draw attention
Shhhhhhhhhh....

Sharing info is unfortunately an old way of thinking.. there's lurkers now. Seriously. Just do your homework.

We'll see how the numbers are for tonight. I think it will be a good indication of how tough tomorrow night will be, but given last Friday I am expecting the worst from NDC unfortunately. Eastbay by phone is probably the best bet if you can get thru to the number. I just want a pair of the Fresh Mints and KDIVs tomorrow and I'll be set for this weekend. If not, hopefully someone is looking for trades!

I was hoping that these will sit, but I think they are getting a lot more attention than I thought. Hopefully I can get a pair each tonight

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Sharing info is unfortunately an old way of thinking.. there's lurkers now. Seriously. Just do your homework.

that's not excuse, its called Private Message. This is a form of doing homework by doing your own research and reaching out to other who possibly might know.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

I was hoping that these will sit, but I think they are getting a lot more attention than I thought. Hopefully I can get a pair each tonight

I think the Orlando's will be a fairly easy cop, but what do I know?

I'm going for the GITD first and if my order goes through I'll try for the orlandos. Not taking my chances with NDC trying to get both pairs at once. Would love both, but not worth the chance.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

that's not excuse, its called Private Message. This is a form of doing homework by doing your own research and reaching out to other who possibly might know.

All they have to do is make these forums private and require membership. I still don't understand why they don't.

This thread has gotten way to much attention in the last 24hrs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

This thread has gotten way to much attention in the last 24hrs
eyes.gif

Duh, everyone knows they're releasing. Some of us don't post in threads prior to release, especially when you know your options are limited. I don't think the thread is creating anymore interest.

Originally Posted by projectpag

Do you guys know if the galaxy air flight ones are limit 1 or 2 per customer?  Thank you!

Pretty sure this is a 1 pair limit like all the other galaxy releases.

Originally Posted by bigruss

how come there is no eastbay countdown clock on these??

Eastbay rep said that the link is suppose to drop tomorrow sometime, but you can call in tonight and order

Back
Top Bottom