OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

ap-201202252253824080210.2.jpg

ap-201202252237814470106.jpg

Originally Posted by parry36

Paul George just did his dunk in the fresh mints...
pimp.gif

Even Chuck said they go hard
pimp.gif
Kicks-crew didn't sent my order confirmation for the GITD then the price went up I hope they don't try to play me.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by parry36

Paul George just did his dunk in the fresh mints...
pimp.gif

Just watched it. I want these, but I'll let the hype die down some before I make a move.
yeah I'm saying the same thing... I just don't see the mints dropping below 3hundo 
indifferent.gif

The prices on these is climbing and climbing. The mints are SO DOPE in person. I ended up paying reseller price.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

The prices on these is climbing and climbing. The mints are SO DOPE in person. I ended up paying reseller price.
ohwell.gif
I wanted these BAD... but I missed out on ndc. Just cant bring myself to pay the 300+

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

ohwell.gif
I wanted these BAD... but I missed out on ndc. Just cant bring myself to pay the 300+

Screw paying reseller prices on these. Sad because before the Foams were cancelled there wasn't even much hype on these. Check the first few pages when they were first announced and it seemed like an easy cop for all the true fans.

Oh well, that's the shoe game smh.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

ohwell.gif

Same here, but I firmly refuse to pay anything above $200+ for these.

They're nice, but no way in hell I'll let a re-seller get over on me for these. I can live without them...!%%! a reseller.

/rant.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Suprise a lot of people are on these. I fgured the younger generation would not appreciate them.

they appreciate the "limited" tag
Exactly these sheep love the "limited" tag.

Nike once again screws the consumers how do u release these 2 kicks and make them limited Especially during this weekI'm not paying no 200 or 300 for these

Back
Top Bottom