OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Just to save those the hassle of calling Footlocker now. Eastbay, Champs and Footlocker share the same inventory, whatever sizes sold out are gone from the sites.

Hey Eastbay Rep, are loyalty members going to get first dibs on ANY restocks? Exclusive restocks used to be listed as one of the perks of the loyalty membership, but it's not anymore. When I heard about these restocking, I was certain loyalty members would be the first ones to be able to order through the phone. Then a curveball is thrown and people were able to back-order them. I have to say, I am a bit salty for missing on this.

Wow, Eastbay with the major sting by doing back-orders. Was really hoping to try on the 26th for Orlandos. Guess dude was right about not trusting their Twitter posts of a restock, smdh.

damn they kept that on the low and didnt say anything on twitter till the mints were sold out.. what the F...

Originally Posted by bence23

I'm so happy. Resellers took a major blow. Only part that sucks is waiting, we probably won't get them til first week of april.
laugh.gif
you serious?

I rather have it on the site on 3/26 and have a countdown timer than back-ordering on the phone in advance. Everyone has a fair chance at it. Seeing not everybody reads the quickstrike info, that leaves them not having a chance at it. When people know the restock is on the 26th they don't read much on it since they got that info. But now the back-order is pretty much done with they won't have the chance on the 26th. You're gonna have a lot of PO'd people knowing this happened. They would be more understanding that they missed out on the 26th. Not a rant on how to run a business, just the way I see it. Don't take it the wrong way. Appreciate the info but not like this. Oh well it is what it is.

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

i ordered at 10:30 EST!!!

sneaky sneaky. that's before Eastbay rep gave out the info. I hope this is not how its going to be on future releases smh.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I rather have it on the site on 3/26 and have a countdown timer than back-ordering on the phone in advance. Everyone has a fair chance at it. Seeing not everybody reads the quickstrike info, that leaves them not having a chance at it. When people know the restock is on the 26th they don't read much on it since they got that info. But now the back-order is pretty much done with they won't have the chance on the 26th. You're gonna have a lot of PO'd people knowing this happened. They would be more understanding that they missed out on the 26th. Not a rant on how to run a business, just the way I see it. Don't take it the wrong way. Appreciate the info but not like this. Oh well it is what it is.
no matter how they do it people will be pissed off. i just hope this means other places will be getting a restock of the orlandos.

man the lady on eastbay told me they were sold out of both colors... called footlocker and they had 11 & 12 in orlandos smh.. eastbay reps messin up!!

The Mints are now sold out.

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Hey Eastbay Rep, are loyalty members going to get first dibs on ANY restocks? Exclusive restocks used to be listed as one of the perks of the loyalty membership, but it's not anymore. When I heard about these restocking, I was certain loyalty members would be the first ones to be able to order through the phone. Then a curveball is thrown and people were able to back-order them. I have to say, I am a bit salty for missing on this.
I do not have any information on any upcoming Loyalty Club restocks.  We usually do not find out until the day of.

Originally Posted by VTex23

Wow, Eastbay with the major sting by doing back-orders. Was really hoping to try on the 26th for Orlandos. Guess dude was right about not trusting their Twitter posts of a restock, smdh.
Most sizes are still available for the Orlando colorway.  The sizes 9, 11.5 and 15 are currently sold out.  Just call in with the product number 20502110 if you would like to back-order one.

Thanks for your feedback.  I will pass it on to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

Good looking people. I'm happy with getting the Orlando's and thank you Nike for making the retail price reasonable.

Too bad I couldn't get the Mints, but all is well.

Originally Posted by freshair

man the lady on eastbay told me they were sold out of both colors... called footlocker and they had 11 & 12 in orlandos smh.. eastbay reps messin up!!
No mess up here, the size 11 and 12 are still available for the Orlando colorway.  It sounds like the agent you spoke with was looking at the wrong information.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by freshair

No mess up here, the size 11 and 12 are still available for the Orlando colorway.  It sounds like the agent you spoke with was looking at the wrong information.

EastbayRep - Ray
I didnt mean you specifically i meant the rep on the phone 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

no matter how they do it people will be pissed off. i just hope this means other places will be getting a restock of the orlandos.

laugh.gif
so true with NT. At least you'll have some that would be more understanding that they missed out on the 26th as confirmed but out of the blue, a quickstrike info drops
laugh.gif
We do appreciate the heads up Eastbay rep for those that check the forums 24/7.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom