OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I cant seem to find these sneakers on the footlocker or eastbay website. I typed the product number and desciption, still could find shoe. Can someone post weblink

the restock was phone order only.

the put them online today for left overs.

So I saw on the 27th eastbay tweeted that the restock was going to be in March sometime. Then on the 28th they had the restock but phone orders only but I did not see any tweets regarding the restock until one popped up that said, "mint colorway out of stock, sizes X, X, X & X still available in the Orlando colorway).

Now I'm just curious, I get eastbay promotional and product emails and I didn't see anything regarding the Flight Ones... if they didn't tweet about the restock beforehand, they weren't available on the website and they didn't send email notification, how did people find out about the restock?

^^^ eastbay rep was in this forum, it was randomly posted on kicksdeals, and I think it might've popped up a couple other places, but it really was a stealth restock the way they did it. Especially after they explicitly said the restock would be coming in march.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

got the backorder email from Foot Locker today

THIS. Cancelled my mints and just got a 2nd pair of Orlando's, stick to the OGs.... but then I got the mints in mail today.... wishing I doubled up on those as well, niceee
smokin.gif

Only my left sole glows though
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Feels like 4th grade all over again, my first pair of pennys growing up... passed down from my cousin 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

fjfa8k.jpg

yie1k.jpg

my homie in the NY received his shoes today and mine still stuck in customs...FML does the package have to go through customs regardless or are they holding it and trying to put a tax on it? I only ordered 1 pair

Not sure if most people realize, but the logo/patch on tongue is velcro and comes off...Nike/swoosh also GITD

t85kcp.png

Nike quality at its finest
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

98rgn6.png

Luckily this is not my pair.
btw, these and the Durants glow the best out of all the ASG releases

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

all gone by now? just checked but can't find them. i need a 7 or 7.5...

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

^ sorry but it was all gone since yesterday but double check to make sure.
We have sold out in all sizes in both Air Flight One colorways. We do not expect any additional shipments to restock them at this time.

EastbayRep - Dustin

too bad missed the eastbay restock on the mints...these resell prices are insane now 
mad.gif

for the GITD's, do you have to expose it to light before it starts glowing?

Like, the more you expose it to light, the better it glows in the dark....

Dammit, i wanna pair....

if anybody needs a 10.5 orlando caliroots got them. hopefully im able to help someone that really wants em.

Originally Posted by big1236

Dammit, i wanna pair....
Yes, thats what you need to do for all GITD shoes....Bright light "charges" the gitd which allows it to glow brighter/longer

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by big1236

Dammit, i wanna pair....
Yes, thats what you need to do for all GITD shoes....Bright light "charges" the gitd which allows it to glow brighter/longer
heard black lights provide the strongest/quickest charge 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom