OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

I waited all day and drove from Jacksonville to get my Mints yesterday in Orlando at Finishline for retail! 2 store got them late and they were the last to get their shipment. So glad I got them. Now I'm waiting for my Orlandos from Eastbay

soooo eastbay sold all their pairs via pre order......

anyone know Nany online spots to cop for a fairly decent price......?

i live in the valley in virginia...used to be in DMV

the valley sucks.

everyone says go to charlottesville... and they stink balls as well.

there are no shoe shops around.

i wanted these so freakin bad...

i dont wanna trade a pair of concords but i would my kobe vii asg

my pair came in from kicks-crew today could have went a half size down but i'm happy with my size 9.

Just got my mints. Gorgeous. Pics don't do them justice if that's even possible cuz there's been some fire pics. Love the glow. Hope Nike uses it more.

sick.gif
 at these prices on eBay for the GITD's
never would I thought that these would go for that much

I thought these were supposed to drop on a certain site yesterday
nerd.gif
...anyone know what happened?

Walked into my local Champs yesterday to see if they had Lebron Swingmans..
And I found a good size run of orlando flight 1s.. Just chillin.. Restocked on the downlow..
I havent been following this thread much.. Did other places restock?

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by cubanref

I thought these were supposed to drop on a certain site yesterday
nerd.gif
...anyone know what happened?

also i think theyre only inshore
If you look on their blog it's been pushed back.  Only the foams are inshore.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by dimez81

also i think theyre only inshore
If you look on their blog it's been pushed back.  Only the foams are inshore.
on ther blog it states that they will only release instore first....depending on the demand. ..
i guess if they have any left over it will go online.

Glad i got my right size Good looks PTone. That strap down locking system on these shoes were too much so i had to go half a size up. I dont know about yall, but i dont like wearing speedos ya feel me. As far as sizing goes im gonna compare these too the penny 2 ( when i first bought the penny 2 they fit great but AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS my toes were rubbing against each other giving me blisters. cant wait for the black colorway to drop. hopefully its a GENERAL RELease and they sit on the shelves and drop in price like every penny shoe EXCEPT the FOAMs.

Or u could just look out n tell the site. Not like the fools who know dont already have a pair or multiples.

Someone with 5 galaxy foams.... Smh.

Not like theres heads asking "whats ndc?" in this thread

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Or u could just look out n tell the site. Not like the fools who know dont already have a pair or multiples.

Someone with 5 galaxy foams.... Smh.

Not like theres heads asking "whats ndc?" in this thread

HMMM, whats up?

Just said "&%$# It" and bought the mints from a reseller. Trying to find this shoe in my size has taken too much time and energy, I honestly had less trouble getting the concords. Got the orlandos for retail so its all good.

i copped a sz 11 in the mints and i def need a sz 10.5 or maybe a sz 10. these run at least 1/2 sz big imo, great shoe though.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

sick.gif
 at these prices on eBay for the GITD's
never would I thought that these would go for that much

This.
And sadly, the hype behind the GITD's carried over to the Orlando's (they only pair I wanted).

On a side note, does your avy blink? It's been bugging me for awhile. Every time I try to catch it, it never happens and then I click away and it somewhat appears to blink. 

Back
Top Bottom