Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

the kobe colorway is lookin pretty nice over thurr :pimp:
pimp.gif

Anyone notice that in the nikebasketball.com email the pic of the 2K5 they are using is the samples pic with the white toungue? I like those so much better than the white/black/black toungue on eastbay and which I am guessing is the GR

^^^ Do you mean this black tongue
10850102_z.jpg

VS this white tongue? (from pickyourshoes, it says sample)
2k5_wht_blk.jpg
2k5_wht_blk_5.jpg
2k5_wht_blk_9.jpg

I prefer this sample, it looks more classy, notice the white tongue and the white big swoosh and the silver outline around it, Eastbay pics looks off all the time compare to others IMO.

Anyone else notice that the symbol on the heel of Sam Cassell's 2K5's is the huarache logo. And all the other 2K5's have that tribal looking triangle symbol.
For Sale:DS Altitude XIII sz 12
Willing to let go CHEAP
Please email me...contact info in profile

Airsam....

Exactly, the nike email is using the sample pic.....I really wish those were releasing instead

Yea the samples have no red, and a white toungue....much nicer, but my original post is why is nike using the sample pic in there email

white and red ones are nice!
FOR SALE: black gold i's, cg iv's, white red viii's, pearl ix's, and grey toes! get at me if you're interested!
macdub5@yahoo.com aim: macdub502
*510* YAY AREA *510*

May be at the time they sent their emails, the GR pic was not availiable? :\
ohwell.gif
Oh well, pictures that goes around on internet often have slight difference with what you get from the stores at the end.

For example, in nike.com, notice the little 2K5 All star pic on the bottom row, on the strap it is actually the triange with the all star logo, instead at the end we get the number 8 on the strap.

another thing i was wondering, on eastbay.com that all star color (blue/grey/white) that has the swoosh on the strap that is going to be released on 26th Mar, so they are actually releasing the exact same thing as GR but replacing the number 8 with swoosh? If so do you guys prefer the swoosh or the number 8?

10850015_z.jpg

17.jpg

Dang in the last week the 2K5 fever has blown up. You've had Earl Boykins, RIP Hamilton, Damon Stoudamire, Elton Brand, Sam Cassell and dozens of other players have worn these. I don't know about you guys, but i think Nike has moved on to bigger and better things for Kobe if you know what i mean. :wink:
wink.gif

PS: Keep this thread going. If I told you once I've told you a thousand, thousand, million times..., this needs to be stickied. So get to movin'!!!

I agree...this post definitely needs to be stickied or mods should make a sticky for 2K5's. I mean there's a sticky for Lebrons and VC's.
For Sale:DS Altitude XIII sz 12
Shoes will go to highest offer by wednesday
Please reply to this post
Or please email me...contact info in profile

Especially considering the IDs will be up in 1 day, now's the right time to get this stickied!

[/i][/center]

But if you look at the March pic ups post, it looks like the general release white and black are like the samples, and not the eastbay pic

Eastbay, Footlocker pics are always off, IMO they often look excessively shiny, may be too much artificial lighting when taking the pics 0]
alien.gif

2k5, will be the most comfortable balling shoe for now and a bit later... dont quote me. They will be acquired to ball in.

-Chris
F/S or F/T: FC GINOS, CHET, BRASIL AND THUNDER DELTAS sz.10-10.5

LEARN LIKE YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, AND LIVE LIKE YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW

the sample white/blacks were much better. i like the white tongue.
no "8" on the all-stars is better too. Why ruin a perfectly good shoe by associating with kobe?

They're starting to grow on me...I haven't much read on them, but is it true that they are better overall performance wise than the 2k4's?

Just a reminder to LA heads, keep a look out for the black/purple 2K5s dropping this summer. They're hot. :wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom