Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

Quote:
Just a reminder to LA heads, keep a look out for the black/purple 2K5s dropping this summer. They're hot.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
will there have Kobe's name or '8' on the shoes?

^^^ Unfortunately, not as of right now, but hey things could change. I'm hopeful as well these will be personalized for Kobe.

they're still not on ID right now!!! >:
mad.gif

AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or kezeng@comcast.net-email

AirKB8, I'm sorry, but I cannot share what has been passed on to me. When the time is right the info will be shared by myself or someone else. >D
grin.gif

can't wait for the lakers colorway... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
can't wait for the lakers colorway
So has the Lakers colorway, all black colorway (kobe's been wearing lately) all been confirmed for GR or something?

curlyone12, thank you your help, is already a great news for me coz Kobe will have a sig shoes, can't wait for that :wow:
eek.gif

2 days ago I broke out my new All Star to walk around in the mall and to the movies... I can definitely feel the NIKE FREE technology for the first time, it feels great because it feels so flat on my feet and the sole feels very flat on ground, wide and long toe box, every step i take i feel like the length of my whole feet, including my toes gets some use and took pressure.

Hence my feet gets tired extremely quickly, those unused foot muscle gets used after some 20+ years (I only roaming around the house bare feeted when i was a kid, when I get older I wear a slipper and since then those muscles are unused)

However in the heel counter there isn't any cushion of pad so that may be the reason why some needs to go half a size smaller, I think this is for keeping the weight down. but as a result of not much "heel shaped pads" to keep my heel in place, I felt heel slip UNLESS I tie the ankle strap tightly.

But it was a freshing experience, I wonder how much more foot fatigue I get if I was wearing the FREE 5.0

2K5s ARE UP ON NIKEBASKETBALL.COM!!!

both the general info and on ID...but I'm not sure if they're really done with the ID portion or what because there's very few colorway options.

Only white base color >:
mad.gif

let's hope they're still adding...
[/i][/center]

How come caron butler nike 2k5 look better then kobes I was at the 76ers lakers game yesterday and I seen butler 2k5 they are like black/yellow with yellow on the bottom they was hot looking anyone got and pic of them?

Don't worry Kobe's PEs are coming and they are hot. Trust me on this just wait at most a week. We might see the first tommorrow. Who knows... :wink:
wink.gif

I think there is little more than just 8 on the strap between all-star edition and regular grey/blue/white/red colorway.

all star also has a different logo on the heel and the front instead of the nike swoosh...

i believe next sole collector magazine will go detail on these?

honestly, I didin't think these are that comfortable. I don't really like the feeling of that strap.. I don't think I can wear these to play ball with ankle socks? I think the VC4 actually feels much more comfortable although they're heavier.

can't wait for the black base color on nike id...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

it sucks that you can only id colors for the tip and swoosh >:
mad.gif

i hope this gets a sticky soon...

The 2k5 is one of the best Ball shoes I have ever worn and I have worn just about everything and they are MUCH better that the VC. Not even close and I wear ankle socks and have no problems
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

^dude LOVES the 2k5's, lol.
they look like theyre gonna be a good hoop shoe tho, hopefully id gets more colors
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod

Quote:
Hence my feet gets tired extremely quickly, those unused foot muscle gets used after some 20+ years (I only roaming around the house bare feeted when i was a kid, when I get older I wear a slipper and since then those muscles are unused)

seriously thats messed up. basketball shoes that get you tired quicker? WTH!! common man performance basketball shoes are suppose to help you perform not diminish your abilities while playing. honestly i don't believe for a second that 2k5s get your feet tired quicker than other shoes because its not a training shoe when they mention nike free technology im assuming they mean flexibility and comfort attributes.

Quote:
when they mention nike free technology im assuming they mean flexibility and comfort attributes.
hmmm yeah. you're right on point, the only nike free tech used in 2K5 is the flex grooves on the sole for flexibility:

This is quoted from the new ads on nike.com website:
"Nike free-inspired Flex Grooves provide added flexibility for more natural motion...."

I don't know about the comfort part in Nike Frees, but...
from my understand and what i felt wearing it, the sole is a lot more flexible than any other basketball shoes I've worn, when it is flexibile there, it means the more effort you need during the whole walking motion, every point of the bottom of your feet get pressured and touching on the ground, you get what i mean? Its like the Nike Free 5.0, the sole gets "splited" up and you walk/run the sole flexed with the shape of how your foot flex, hence your foot control the shoe instead of the traditional: shoes controling your foot motion...

BUT don't get scared away, the flexibility in 2K5s is NOT remotely close to those Nike Free training shoe, may be it is just, I don't know, may be 25-30% compare to them?

the advantage of this would be well, more flexible = more control, but requires more effort. But eventually your other unused muscles will get stronger and you should get used to it, then you should be able take full advantage of the flexibility instead of getting foot fatigue...your overall foot will get stronger.

the gets me tired quicker thing is this: those muscles we don't usually use are very weak, because we are too used to wearing traditional "shoes controls your foot motion" shoes, when we wear a new shoe that "FREES" your foot, it takes time to train those muscles back and needs getting used to. Therefore during the first few times wearing it would get me tired a lot quicker..

half the NBA wears them and so do a lot of college players...I'd say their needs are a bit greater than the folks on NT. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for everyone here.

Now c'mon Nike, come up with some better colorways for ID!
[/i][/center]

huarache_2k5_wallpaper2.jpg

Holy toledo, all black w/ white soles! :wow:
eek.gif

EDEREREXPRESS[/b]
Grand Slam Titles and Counting...
14 . 50 . 21 . 42 . 35 FOR SALE:​

^^that caught my eye as welll.....whooopp new backround :D
happy.gif

DAMN.....I JUST LOVE BASKETBALL SHOES

Back
Top Bottom