Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

would get the UWRs... but all my BBall shoes I play in.
I'm about to go to NT Portland tomorrow to see what they have left
Already have the USA and Chinas... now going for a TB maybe...
TB Green or Blue...... Blackouts.... or Germany, not too sure.
I want the green's but i'm pretty sure the TPU for the flywire is black...

yo i wont have the funds for the mambas in time any1 know if resell is ganna be insane on these or if im looking at like 20 to 30 bucks more

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

So the UWR are only going to be on NDC?

150 sounds what the price is going to be?

How limited are they going to be?

Are there any discount codes that will work on them?

Thanks

nerd.gif
I doubt you will b able to use any discount codes on these Hyperdunks..

discount codes worked for the UWR Soldiers
wink.gif

IMO: These shoes are overrated. i just used my black pair out today first time on the indoor court. Didn't feel snug for me maybe i need to go half a sizedown.. But they are nothin compared to my Zoom BB the weight difference is not that big of a difference IMO... The plastic part on the side seems weird,everytime i'm running i feel the plastic creasing or like folding.. Hard to explain.
But for the people who balled in these.. Do you guys lace them all the way up? Including the inside socket?
Let me know your opinions.. Thanks

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

IMO: These shoes are overrated. i just used my black pair out today first time on the indoor court. Didn't feel snug for me maybe i need to go half a size down.. But they are nothin compared to my Zoom BB the weight difference is not that big of a difference IMO... The plastic part on the side seems weird, everytime i'm running i feel the plastic creasing or like folding.. Hard to explain.
But for the people who balled in these.. Do you guys lace them all the way up? Including the inside socket?
Let me know your opinions.. Thanks

I feel similar... Zoom BB I owns these!

They're not bad... but definitely hype is much bigger than shoes' possibilities. Also, I am used to the forefoot+heel Zoom Air or Full Length ZoomAir, maybe I am spoiled, but I am missing that setup in HD's.

Like you said... the weight difference is not that noticeable once on court. I can't ball in heavy shoes like 19-20oz, but everything below 17oz isgreat.

I still need to try different lacing setups, maybe without the inside socket.

I wanna see the UWRs on court in next few exibition games!. btw if you guys wanna set your DVRs, you can watch the tune up games live, its Friday 8am EST -VS Lithuiania, Sunday Freakin 3am EST vs Australia, Aug 5 8am EST vs Australia. Get to see the some country HDs in action as well (Russia, Australia).

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

So the UWR are only going to be on NDC?

150 sounds what the price is going to be?

How limited are they going to be?

Are there any discount codes that will work on them?

Thanks

nerd.gif
I doubt you will b able to use any discount codes on these Hyperdunks..
BACK2SCHOOL worked on release day for the GR's, and the coupon does not exclude Nike Launch product, only JB Launch product and the other obviousstuff (Apple/iPod, NikeID, etc). It's possible that it will work on the UWR.

Good looking out on the Mambas. Is this site legit? They don't take Amex. They have my size but their billing system seems flawed and very fishy.
Let me know if you have perviously ordered from the. 176 is pretty darn good. I assume retail is 150, so its hard to complain about the price.

Man I havent posted in forever

Originally Posted by dcoop18

Good looking out on the Mambas. Is this site legit? They don't take Amex. They have my size but their billing system seems flawed and very fishy.
Let me know if you have perviously ordered from the. 176 is pretty darn good. I assume retail is 150, so its hard to complain about the price.

Man I havent posted in forever

Site is legit. I've ordered there before. Make sure you READ their ordering instructions or your order will get cancelled. Make sure to put thesecurity code from the back of your Credit Card on the special instructions section of the order form during check out.

Back
Top Bottom