Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

http://www.shoe-planet.com/databasesE/database.cgi?print=1&equal11=333373-142&tid=list3

$176 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are they legit? I was about to cop a pair on ebay for $305 shipped.....
sick.gif

Was wondering the same thing.

it does seem too good to be true for a shoe thats reselling quite well for ~300 shipped...

apparently its a legit site...if i already didnt order some elsewhere, id maybe consider going this route...ifthey accepted paypal, id feel a little bit better about it..

I've actually been to a Shoe Planet store in Japan and the store was 100% legit. My fam got me some Zoom Brave 1.5's from there a while back too.

I'd order these in a heartbeat if it weren't for moving and holding on to hope that they'll release in the U.S.

any sites where they might have that in a 13?

I was messing w. the shoe size conversion chart and I was out of luck...

I just placed my order also. I do hope its not too good to be true.. I noticed they were selling it at the same price as the Canada released PE Kobe USA.Hopefully they won't turn around and say "sorry, this item isn't available now" (because we made a price mistake) haha...

jae oh en - that appears to be for your cellphone... if I'm not mistaken, the other side of that "mini hyperdunk" should be made of microfiberfor wiping the screen of your cellphone...

some cellphones have loops for attaching cellphone straps, lanyards, etc... they are all attached to the phone via that black thin 'wire'...

Originally Posted by dcoop18

killer boots man...great avi. haha.
so whats the story on the keychain?
laugh.gif
thanks.

keychain/cell phone accessory came with a pair of #10 kobes i ordered.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

jae oh en - that appears to be for your cellphone... if I'm not mistaken, the other side of that "mini hyperdunk" should be made of microfiber for wiping the screen of your cellphone...

some cellphones have loops for attaching cellphone straps, lanyards, etc... they are all attached to the phone via that black thin 'wire'...

i figured it was for my cellphone when i pulled it out of the packaging. my iphone has no holes for the wire so i guess its a keychain for me now..

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

IMO: These shoes are overrated. i just used my black pair out today first time on the indoor court. Didn't feel snug for me maybe i need to go half a size down.. But they are nothin compared to my Zoom BB the weight difference is not that big of a difference IMO... The plastic part on the side seems weird, everytime i'm running i feel the plastic creasing or like folding.. Hard to explain.
But for the people who balled in these.. Do you guys lace them all the way up? Including the inside socket?
Let me know your opinions.. Thanks

I feel similar... Zoom BB I owns these!

They're not bad... but definitely hype is much bigger than shoes' possibilities. Also, I am used to the forefoot+heel Zoom Air or Full Length Zoom Air, maybe I am spoiled, but I am missing that setup in HD's.

Like you said... the weight difference is not that noticeable once on court. I can't ball in heavy shoes like 19-20oz, but everything below 17oz is great.

I still need to try different lacing setups, maybe without the inside socket.

I posted this in the review thread, but not much action there...

Anyhow, anyone else feel that these shoes are extremely tight right here in this area (I don't even have them tied up and I still feel it)

2n6x0m9.jpg

Originally Posted by jae oh en

dcoop18 wrote:

killer boots man...great avi. haha.

so whats the story on the keychain?
laugh.gif
thanks.

keychain/cell phone accessory came with a pair of #10 kobes i ordered.

SinnerP wrote:

jae oh en - that appears to be for your cellphone... if I'm not mistaken, the other side of that "mini hyperdunk" should be made of microfiber
for wiping the screen of your cellphone...

i figured it was for my cellphone when i pulled it out of the packaging. my iphone has no holes for the wire so i guess I can hook hypeBEAST up with the lanyard for his phone

aw man ur a good dude. I appreciate the gesture.

but foreal... did that come with all the kobe hds?

ANYBODY KNOW ANY OTHER WEBSITE SITES THAT HAVE THE (Dark Obsidian / White-University Blue) COLOR SIZE 9 OR 9.5 FOR RETAIL SNEAKERHEAD IS SOLD OUT AND SO ISEASTBAY....THANKS

Back
Top Bottom