Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

leak leak leak....

leak leak leak...

dsc_0003-1.jpg

dsc_0006-2.jpg

dsc_0002-1.jpg

dsc_0003-1.jpg

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i dont want to flood this post with PS's, but here are my fav 5. in no particular order...

Mcflys:

Clear soles:

Gradients:

Olympics:

Magma:

Seriously, after reading that dudes post, I had to bring these back. BP these are awesome!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

leak leak leak....

leak leak leak...

TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!!

Wow i needa talk to AJ Abrams about hookin me up with a pair of these
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Release info?!?!?!

^Agree...Man if those Olympics that BP made came out. I would be in serious debt. And those Longhorns up there, damn they ain't bad either.

Originally Posted by Code6

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

[h3]410FRESH said:[/h3]
DISGUSTING..... LEAVE IT TO NIKE THEY MAKE NICE HDS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
BP's Hyperdunks > Nike's Hyperdunks

If he didn't leave himself open for the hate by mentioning he bought the entire stock off eastbay, dissin BP's skills this just might do it. Who is this guy? I mean do you have your own shoe courtesy of making PS colorways? If BP had a job at nike we'd all be feeding on that Jordan Based Colorway.

I dont make PS i let nike make real shoes.....i mean they guy got skills but those shoes jst were not appealing to me and i expressed it....i hope they dono make a gold shoe that looks like that.... the can do better , jordan based colorway, o the ones that look like 4s i honestly think those are hideous also...some of his work is good but not feeling some of it no disrespect to BP im the Russian judge lol...

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by Code6

[h3]410FRESH said:[/h3]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
BP's Hyperdunks > Nike's Hyperdunks

If he didn't leave himself open for the hate by mentioning he bought the entire stock off eastbay, dissin BP's skills this just might do it. Who is this guy? I mean do you have your own shoe courtesy of making PS colorways? If BP had a job at nike we'd all be feeding on that Jordan Based Colorway.

I dont make PS i let nike make real shoes.....i mean they guy got skills but those shoes jst were not appealing to me and i expressed it....i hope they do no make a gold shoe that looks like that.... the can do better , jordan based colorway, o the ones that look like 4s i honestly think those are hideous also... some of his work is good but not feeling some of it no disrespect to BP im the Russian judge lol...

Regardless of your opinion, theres a respectful way to express it. You can say "Not feeling the colors" but you dont have to be a jerk and say"DISGUSTING....". Call me crazy, but people tend to get offended by such comments, especially when you arent capable of providing something you thinkis better.

Originally Posted by authentic727

Clear soles:

Gradients:

Olympics:

teh first ones arent bad but not for me.... the second are nice i would consider buying but id probably pass, the third are ok but im a sucker for USAbecause im a huge fan and i really want a Navy based colorway so i would cop (love the flag tag)

I dont mean to be offensive to the guy, i was just honestly expressing my opinion... but anyways the Texas HDs are fire but i will pass not a fan of texas.. ilive in Maryland and i am considering going to Maryland University and some Maryland HDs ay help me on that decision.. if not im sticking with Georgetown andmy 15SE

thanks guys, dudes entitled to his own opinion, but i really hope he grows up. 410 most of your posts in this thread over the past week have been arrogant anddisrespectful, maybe someday you'll realize that. im done with the situation.....

as for the Texas pair, they're nice. already been balled in quite a bit, too? heavy scuffs, midsole creasing, and torn flywire?

gold metal games...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Hmmm... Your obviously from my Coast....but I gotta say...you must be on Crizzack.

Anyway... BP... think Gold Gold.. Not Vegas Gold.. i.e. Michael Johnson Track shoes.. i.e. Amare's STAT II's still up on NDC now...
Im not sure how they will pull that off with the clear Upper..

Rock, like i've said before, gold is REALLY difficult for me, there's a fine line between creme, gold, and timbs. i'll try something different wheni get off tomorrow, this time with a different pic...

jordan based colorway, o the ones that look like 4s i honestly think those are hideous also...
Dont tell me your serious.
tired.gif

If that colorway dropped we all know most NT'ers would cop it. And if it was limited, you def would cop more than one pair.

jordan based colorway, o the ones that look like 4s i honestly think those are hideous also...
tired.gif

If that colorway dropped we all know most NT'ers would cop it. And if it was limited, we also know you would buy multiple pairs.

i dont buy because there limited i bought them because i am a huge USA fan! I would not cop they are ugly to ME i dont care if they were limited and i hopethey are so i dont have to look at them on eastbay IF they come out which they hopefully wont.HOP OFF

Originally Posted by RockDeep

gold metal games...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Hmmm... Your obviously from my Coast....but I gotta say...you must be on Crizzack.

Anyway... BP... think Gold Gold.. Not Vegas Gold.. i.e. Michael Johnson Track shoes.. i.e. Amare's STAT II's still up on NDC now...
Im not sure how they will pull that off with the clear Upper..

what about STAT 2'ss? new ones are up?

i thought i'd like to share what i call "The Real Mambas"
this is how the Mamba Hyperdunks should have came, with Kobe's Sheath Logo Bag. The golden accent laces and tips might be too out there but Kobe needs alittle flash in his shoes sometimes.

330152856.jpg
330152896.jpg
330152900.jpg
330152909.jpg

CONCORDFLIGHT - Nice pics!!!
Mine UWR should arrive friday (should is a fluctuation)

off topic semi - It says the USA game is on at 8am on thursday morning? But the olympics dont start on tv till 10am. Is that when theywill play it or what?
any one that can shed some light please do so.

I will be posting some crazy pics when my uwrs come in.
thanks

tired.gif

If that colorway dropped we all know most NT'ers would cop it. And if it was limited, we also know you would buy multiple pairs.

i dont buy because there limited i bought them because i am a huge USA fan! I would not cop they are ugly to ME i dont care if they were limited and i hope they are so i dont have to look at them on eastbay IF they come out which they hopefully wont.HOP OFF

can you seriously just !+%%. You're all talk. We're STILL waiting to see the 9 or how ever many pairs ur mommy bought u. smfh.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

CONCORDFLIGHT - Nice pics!!!
Mine UWR should arrive friday (should is a fluctuation)

off topic semi - It says the USA game is on at 8am on thursday morning? But the olympics dont start on tv till 10am. Is that when theywill play it or what?
any one that can shed some light please do so.

I will be posting some crazy pics when my uwrs come in.
thanks

The game isnt on NBC, its on USA.

410Fresh

You said we would look like IDIOTS when yo posted pics on Sunday....correct?
I just wanted to make sure that we are still the idiots...right?

16 pairs.....you are a joke kid

we are still waiting for the pics

Back
Top Bottom