Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

im gonna buy a camera soon ive been lazy at the crib because its not a priority for me to bring them out thee box take pics upload them so some losers canstare at pics of shoes that are all in this tread
tired.gif
... pics will be inpick up area soon.... chill hop off me

everyone hops off you -

then what happens....you go dissing a respected member of this thread who does a fine job with PSing. If you dont like it....live with it.

so well hop off ....untill you F up again.

J

^^ Little off topic, but for all the Kobeheads in here, the Zoom Kobe 2's are apparently back on Nike iD at the moment.

Just a little FYI.

Some people will do anything for attention anywhere. Why doubt that he bought 16 pairs, thats a minor thing in comparison to the large amount of contradictinghimself 410 has done here.

Too lazy to take pics so some LOSERS can stare at them. You have posted more than anyone over the last 5 days in this thread and appear to be on here almostconstantly. But you cant take 3 min to take pictures of your boxes stacked up. And your lazy at the CRIB so you just admited that your around. I wont try andspeculate how you spend your days because I dont know you. Atleast I wont post any thoughts hear, but my experience tells me you have some kind of need forattention and feeling important.

You have to buy a camera soon...... so you can drop $2000 on shoes and no one in your house/apt/where ever owns a $100 digital camera or even a camcorder thatcan take pictures. It was a priority to click like a madman and refresh and go through the process of buying all those shoes but you cant take one picture.

I dont doubt that you may have purchased that many pairs, thats not really what matters. Got dudes here like BP doing big services to this whole community andyou call him out like a punk 15 year old whos mommy still packs his lunch and has to tuck you in at night after you come home crying from getting jabbed at allday by your peers. (again not saying you are, just how your acting).

Stop calling poeple out, learn to appologize. Like i said BP holds true to what Nike talk is supposed to be about. People who are passionate about shoessharing useful and interstesting information/pictures/ect with each other.

If you cant do that then get rid of your account and just read what others write. If you cant contribute then you can still find out all this informationwithout helping create 10 more needless pages in this thread. Many including myself visited the site for a long time without signing up, and many will viewthis post and never bother signing up at all.

Why get an account and post if all you want to do is brag about how many pairs you have and start going off at those people who actualy provide yourself andothers with useful and interesting posts.

If you want to whine andcomplain then go sit on your mothers lap and do so. You have contributed nothign to this post and its clear that your imput is notwanted. So change your attitude show some respect and thanks towards those who have provided for you or take your act over to iss or even better keep it toyourself.

Enjoy all your UWR kicks.

For anyone else in agreement or disagreement. Lets let this slide and not worry if he posts his pics or not.

"the empty vessel makes the loudest sound" - Shakespeare

OK LOOK I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO BUY THE KICKS... THE INTERNET IS WHERE I GOT THEM I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GET A GOOD CAMERA!!!!! WOW SAD YOUPPL KEEP TRYING BUT ITS NOT MY PRIORITY I HAVE THEM AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING THROUGH A BUNCH OF CRAP TO GET A CAMERA AND ALL RIGHT NOW
EDIT O I JUST SAW THAT IM A PUNK 15 YR OLD... HA IM 16 AND AT LEAST IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE UNLIKE U, I HAVE A FUTURE AND U ARE A NOBODY!

Here's an updated pic of my custom Kobe HD PE

Thanks jae oh en for the info on the paint markers...literally took only 30 minutes!

those are great image man...i should send you a pair to detail for me haha... also I just wanted to give props to BP...you put together great stuff..and likeRock said make that gold happen on the "gold medals" and when the USA brings gold home Nike better be on top of their game and give us sneakerheadsanother olympic shoe to go crazy and stay up all night over.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by BP the owner

gold metal games...

DISGUSTING..... LEAVE IT TO NIKE THEY MAKE NICE HDS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Hmmm... Your obviously from my Coast....but I gotta say...you must be on Crizzack.

Anyway... BP... think Gold Gold.. Not Vegas Gold.. i.e. Michael Johnson Track shoes.. i.e. Amare's STAT II's still up on NDC now...
Im not sure how they will pull that off with the clear Upper..

Rock, I think I know who this kid is. And thankfully he works in my county. Maybe I should pay a visit

I know how much this site hates cops !!!! hahaha!

Originally Posted by No2yasian

^ that looks great! I would have kept the shealth logo white though.

thanks i thought the same thing but i'll leave it as is...i could always change it later.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by BP the owner

gold metal games...

DISGUSTING..... LEAVE IT TO NIKE THEY MAKE NICE HDS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Hmmm... Your obviously from my Coast....but I gotta say...you must be on Crizzack.

Anyway... BP... think Gold Gold.. Not Vegas Gold.. i.e. Michael Johnson Track shoes.. i.e. Amare's STAT II's still up on NDC now...
Im not sure how they will pull that off with the clear Upper..

Rock, I think I know who this kid is. And thankfully he works in my county. Maybe I should pay a visit

I know how much this site hates cops !!!! hahaha!

HA I KNOW YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT ME

Originally Posted by dmxgod

WOW!! Jeremy those are crazy..how long did that take?

haha...thanks. took me over an hour to do the tongue. the outline on the swoosh took 30 minutes.

OK LOOK I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO BUY THE KICKS... THE INTERNET IS WHERE I GOT THEM I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GET A GOOD CAMERA!!!!! WOW SAD YOU PPL KEEP TRYING BUT ITS NOT MY PRIORITY I HAVE THEM AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING THROUGH A BUNCH OF CRAP TO GET A CAMERA AND ALL RIGHT NOW

all you have to do is log into eastbay and take a screen shot of the order receipt under order history. if you don't have an account then just useorder status and put in your order number and customer number then take a screen shot and upload it to image shack or something. neither of which require youto leave your house or spend more money...

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Here's an updated pic of my custom Kobe HD PE

Thanks jae oh en for the info on the paint markers...literally took only 30 minutes!
Great custom job!!!

Jeremy

Nice job.

Can we see it with the white laces that came with them.

I think the red lace is way too much. I think it looks good in moderate amounts

thanks man!!

people inspiring people
good job too image...
i say switch back to the white laces now tho- well that's what i'd do

hey jeremy did u tape around the swoosh? what precautions did you make? sorry for the 20 Q

would red outline on swoosh be cool for Blackouts or what other color shud i get

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

OK LOOK I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO BUY THE KICKS... THE INTERNET IS WHERE I GOT THEM I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GET A GOOD CAMERA!!!!! WOW SAD YOU PPL KEEP TRYING BUT ITS NOT MY PRIORITY I HAVE THEM AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING THROUGH A BUNCH OF CRAP TO GET A CAMERA AND ALL RIGHT NOW

all you have to do is log into eastbay and take a screen shot of the order receipt under order history. if you don't have an account then just use order status and put in your order number and customer number then take a screen shot and upload it to image shack or something. neither of which require you to leave your house or spend more money...

for the 10th time i have no camera

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

hey jeremy did u tape around the swoosh? what precautions did you make? sorry for the 20 Q

would red outline on swoosh be cool for Blackouts or what other color shud i get
I've been thinking of what I'd do with blackouts... personally I would kind of wanna make a Shoe like the ZK1 blackouts (black/purple) andmaybe some gold in there.

Thats just me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Jeremy

Nice job.

Can we see it with the white laces that came with them.

I think the red lace is way too much. I think it looks good in moderate amounts

thanks man!!

***kid lebron...i free handed the swoosh. you have to use a fine tip paintmarker. they fit the lines perfect. if i got paint outside the line i simply scraped the excess off with a toothpick.

***primesole...thanks, but i don't plan on filling in the 8 dots. just not my steez.

it's a wrap customizing this shoe. i think it's now well balanced.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

all you have to do is log into eastbay and take a screen shot of the order receipt under order history. if you don't have an account then just use order status and put in your order number and customer number then take a screen shot and upload it to image shack or something. neither of which require you to leave your house or spend more money...

for the 10th time i have no camera

you DON'T need a camera for a screen shot *#@. Just go onto the page a press the "Print Screen"button on your keyboard then open up Paint, hold Ctrl and then press V (or just right click then choose paste) then save the file on your computer then uploadit to image shack or some hosting site...

Back
Top Bottom