Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ I have the Kobe PE's. So im thinking I might just color the logo with the sharpie, instead of using acrylic paint. It seems much easier.

All I saw were oil-based at the store when I bought a blue one, I hope that doesnt make a diffrence.
ohwell.gif
I'm pretty sure Sharpie paint pens are oil based. You can probably just use Deco brand paint markers available at Michaels. Smae stuff. Oilbased paint marker. Just be careful, it's not real easy to remove. It will last a while, but eventually I'm sure it will crack or chip off.

Good job on the paint job Jae. Looks hella clean. Definitely gonna need to do that once I pick those up.

also, if anyone missed out on the UWR HD, pm me cause i may be able to help. my local store still has some sizes left

Jae, those are pretty sick. I've already messed up and can't get the sharpie off the leather, I was tryin to stencil some letters on the insidewhere the swoosh is.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by hugebird

I don't really like them but I saw them up earlier, and I was going to pick up a couple pairs for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]re-sell[/color], but my conscience got a hold of me and I didn't get any pairs.

On another note, there are these comet red Hyperdunks on kix-files, anyone care to shed a little light on the availability of these in America?

Don't give this guy any info.

I know i read that and just
smh.gif

Originally Posted by authentic727

Jae, those are pretty sick. I've already messed up and can't get the sharpie off the leather, I was tryin to stencil some letters on the inside where the swoosh is.
sick.gif

I might have to cover up the stuff im not outlining, cause I dont want to mess up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by authentic727

Jae, those are pretty sick. I've already messed up and can't get the sharpie off the leather, I was tryin to stencil some letters on the inside where the swoosh is.
sick.gif

I might have to cover up the stuff im not outlining, cause I dont want to mess up.
laugh.gif

Yeah, definately! Right after i messed up, I googled "how to remove sharpie from leather" ....I was reading some blogs, cuz apparently thishappens quite often with kids, sharpies and leather couches.....one of there advices were to use axe body spray, which surprisingly took alot of the black out,but it looks faded now....
eyes.gif

[h3]authentic727 said:[/h3]
Yeah, definately! Right after i messed up, I googled "how to remove sharpie from leather" ....I was reading some blogs, cuz apparently this happens quite often with kids, sharpies and leather couches.....one of there advices were to use axe body spray, which surprisingly took alot of the black out, but it looks faded now....
eyes.gif

So in other words, you ruined your Hyperdunks ? I'll def be more careful, since it will be my first time trying something like this.

i did mine free hand with no tape at 3 in the morning...looking back i should have taken a bit more caution...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Thought I'd add another pic of the China's as if we haven't already seen them on here a Million Times.

I love them and that's all that matters but you got to see my ladys face when I'm headed out the door to the gym with these on. PRICELESS!!!

She calls them my Ruby Red Slippers!!!
ohwell.gif

more pics lol. where'd you get the black laces?...

I got them at Finishline! they are 54" and they work great! Heard some guys a few pages back complaining that they weren't long enough!
eyes.gif

I wear a 12 so you must have a 13/14 for them not to work!

I got a 9.5, so hopefully they aren't too long then. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RockDeep

Nice heads up Rock, but where can I cop red NBA socks? These were the best socks NT "Denver" had. They are the dri fit! To be honest they are actaully the nicest socks I've owned.

Try Finishline.> They Always seem to have a nice array of socks. And you are right.. can't go wrong with the Dri Fit...

might try that combo lol red sock with the China HDs...

I see people are talking about the sharpie stuff on leather, but what about on the Flywire? I mean will it wipe off easily/at all? Seems like it should easierthan regular leather, or maybe I'm mistaken. I guess you could take acetone to it, but not sure what that'd do to everything else.

Thought I'd add another pic of the China's as if we haven't already seen them on here a Million Times.

I love them and that's all that matters but you got to see my ladys face when I'm headed out the door to the gym with these on. PRICELESS!!!

ohwell.gif

I got them at Finishline! they are 54" and they work great! Heard some guys a few pages back complaining that they weren't long enough!
eyes.gif

Did you laces them through all of the holes? Because if you skip the two inside the shoe, yeah 54" is fine, but if all the holes, its like bunny earswhen you tie them.

happy.gif
authentic727 wrote:

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

Did you laces them through all of the holes? Because if you skip the two inside the shoe, yeah 54" is fine, but if all the holes, its like bunny ears when you tie them.

I didn't miss not 1 nada hole.
happy.gif

ohwell.gif

Gotta get you some Red NBA Socks to go with those Champ... Or Jordan Socks.. they are Mad Comfy..
there is a full size run of the UWR on NDC as of 6:00am Central.
wink.gif

Nice heads up Rock, but where can I cop red NBA socks? These were the best socks NT "Denver" had. They are the dri fit! To be honest they are actaully the nicest socks I've owned.

Try Finishline.> They Always seem to have a nice array of socks. And you are right.. can't go wrong with the Dri Fit...

So I did some looking around Rock and called a few local FNL's till I found em. I asked the sales rep what he thought of the NBA socks and he said theare really nice but really THICK. Will this be a problem ie. cause irritation, make feet overheated,, etc.....?

[h3]410FRESH said:[/h3]
DISGUSTING..... LEAVE IT TO NIKE THEY MAKE NICE HDS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
BP's Hyperdunks > Nike's Hyperdunks

If he didn't leave himself open for the hate by mentioning he bought the entire stock off eastbay, dissin BP's skills this just might do it. Whois this guy? I mean do you have your own shoe courtesy of making PS colorways? If BP had a job at nike we'd all be feeding on that Jordan BasedColorway.

^ Not to mention those ridiculous Coloways on the first page of this post. Come on nike, put some icy soles in those HD's.

Back
Top Bottom